PDA

View Full Version : Can i watch Freesat HD built-in in my TV and eurovox 1100 togather???

RoYaL BLoOD
25th November, 2009, 07:58 PM
HI guys, i have recently bought panasonic tv with builtin Freesat HD, and also bought eurovox 1100 aswell. both havnt arrived yet. but all im askin is there a way i can watch freesat and eurovox togather? i mean channels from freesat and eurovox togather. i read something about a splitter in some forum. Please Advice. Thanks in Advance everyone.

God bless

wongers
25th November, 2009, 08:39 PM
yes mate you can you would need a feed for your satelite t.v and a feed for your eurovox you can then connect the eurovox by scart to your t.v. and your satellite feed will connect directly to your t.v.

RoYaL BLoOD
26th November, 2009, 01:56 AM
thanks for ur reply mate, i am also using Panasonic surround system and the audio is managed through that. its gets all the more confusing lol still not sure how to do that.

wongers
27th November, 2009, 08:24 PM
the audio will come through you t.v. link the audio system to your new t.v. and you should be o.k. if you have the audio system linked to your old t.v. just replicate it to your new one the connections are usually red leads and will connect to the audio out on your t.v.

RoYaL BLoOD
27th November, 2009, 09:28 PM
thanks man, i did it, all i need were 3 HDMI cables. one for tv, one for cable box and 1 for blu ray. and everything is sorted. thanks for your help mate. God Bless:manuscarf: