PDA

View Full Version : I think i shitted my ecu

Miguel81
2nd September, 2018, 08:51 PM
Hi, this is my first post.
I have a seat leĆ³n 1.9 bkc, and y tried to mod the ECU EPROM.
I bougth a mpps v16 chinesse clone, first i read the ECU twice, and the files are equal both. After i used winols to identify the maps and modify them, except driver wish maps, i used ecm titanium becouse winols dont identify them.
Last time before flash the mod file i export it with winols because the checksum correction.
I flash the file with te same mpps i used to read ECU and the process seen ok. After that, on the dashboard show safe message and the engine wont start. I tried to flash the original file, but mpps tell me there is no inmo data.
I used vcds 12 and try to configure ECU, it aceptt inmo code, but i cant access with the security code to coding the ECU. It show coding 000000, but correct code is 0050071. I cant do anything more today because the ECU login are time locked.
Please how i can recovery my ECU?.
Im noob un this. Thanks an sorry forma my english.

flashtech
2nd September, 2018, 08:54 PM
Post here your ori/mod files.
Do You have any tool that can read/write BDM?

Miguel81
2nd September, 2018, 09:02 PM
I havent bdm tool, later i try to post ori/mod files, i dont have the pc here.

kennyash1
2nd September, 2018, 09:34 PM
i have used mpps 16 on this ecu many times with no issue, did you try and write to the full ecu? data only I have only played with and its given me no issue

kennyash1
2nd September, 2018, 09:36 PM
i have used mpps 16 on this ecu many times with no issue, did you try and write to the full ecu? data only I have only played with and its given me no issue

worst case scenario you will have to do a immo off, best case you can write full flash black to ecu and all ok... use mpps select write full not data only

abdulsattar
2nd September, 2018, 11:02 PM
Try to flash original back in boot mode, if the ecu is edc15

twincam
2nd September, 2018, 11:14 PM
Have You seen BKC with edc15?its edc16u1 buy bdm and recover flash memory with original file

Miguel81
3rd September, 2018, 01:10 AM
I have a vag can +k commander, maybe i can write the inmo pin in to the ECU with it?

bersch8688
3rd September, 2018, 04:21 AM
Buy BDM100 or Ktag is cheap and write in BDM Mode Original Flash