PDA

View Full Version : Documentary on UFO's Interesting

cgscott
25th November, 2009, 10:39 PM
Part 1/9

Watch and click rest to follow

YouTube - 1/9 UFO's from around the World. Documentary.

Also Bob Lazar Ex employee Area 51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0-vSK4bmg&feature=related

Raven
7th December, 2009, 11:41 PM
The subject of outer space, planets and beyond has always fascinated me - naturally I've always been interested in the UFO phenomenon too. Personally, I think the universe is so vast that it's ignorant of us to think there's nothing out there and that no species out there is intellectually, technologically, socially and spiritually superior to us.

Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. Just look at infra red beams, we know it's there but our eyes cannot pick them up, or even look at the ocean color - blue to us humans, but to different species, seals for example, their eyes only have certain hues and so the sea color to them is actually green, and it seems to me that if there were more advanced civilizations out there that it wouldn't be so difficult to create proper stealth vehicles as in invisible to the human eye. They reckon that proper UFO "vehicles" aren't even mechanical or even totally linear.

We think it's all hocus pocus of course, but to that I say you go back far enough in time and show someone some technological centerpiece of today, say an ipod or better yet even a simple click button lighter and show that to a caveman for example and you have a similar situation. The minds cannot even begin to comprehend what they're seeing in front of them with such simplicity, let alone the possibility of understanding how it works. It's like magic to them. And you'd be either be seen as a God and worshiped or be seen as a threat to society and promptly killed.

It's amazing how relevant history really is when treated with sympathy as well as empathy in understanding both our future and where we are as a society and species today. That is to simply try to understand and learn from the mistakes of those before us as opposed to repeating them.

After all guns don't kill people, ignorance does.

dean.x
6th March, 2010, 06:27 PM
very interesting, check out an episode of Miami Vice, if you can get the original - oneway ticket. when the laywer if flying solo, the plane flies right to left level, to the rear of the cloud in shot for under a second, just sitting there, (weird ) then you will see in another shot simillar to the famous concord ufo footage.
when whoever edited for dvd they cut the frames for the one behinfd the cloud, and airbrushed the second smaller craft which can be noticed, check it out.