PDA

View Full Version : fiesta zetec read error with kess

juse
3rd September, 2018, 03:29 PM
Tried to read 2001 Fiesta, eec 5, id ok, when tried to read, switch on, switch off, it did something 100%, then asked to switch on, kept 0% for ages, then prompted
"Change of status not possible"
Any ideas?

morgano
3rd September, 2018, 04:01 PM
Kess faulty.

juse
3rd September, 2018, 04:37 PM
Have worked like charm before this, purple board Polish quality.

Inquizit0r
3rd September, 2018, 06:30 PM
Change speed in TOOL menu if exist from MAXIMUM to MINIMUM.

juse
3rd September, 2018, 06:49 PM
Change speed in TOOL menu if exist from MAXIMUM to MINIMUM.

Was not possible, only erase dtc was present with this one.

morgano
4th September, 2018, 07:57 AM
Again, kess faukty. The fact that it worked before not exclude it broke and now is not working good. You have comms but i guess not programming voltage to make ecu jump into flash mode.

juse
4th September, 2018, 11:37 AM
Again, kess faukty. The fact that it worked before not exclude it broke and now is not working good. You have comms but i guess not programming voltage to make ecu jump into flash mode.Might be, strange, for me, was the fact that ksuite just asked to put the dash on, there was no OK symbol to push[emoji848]

Lähetetty minun SM-A520F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

juse
4th September, 2018, 11:42 AM
Did check the fault codes, airbag and powersteering due the fact there are ether of those, its a racecar. Also KAM faults, most likely caused by main killerswitch, there is no power anywhere when its off.

Lähetetty minun SM-A520F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

juse
4th September, 2018, 04:55 PM
After some search, many leads go to faulty j1850 protocol, chip bad or something like that, some say that this ecu needs high voltage for flash, didn't have my battery stabilizer with me, steady 12,2V according to ksuite.