PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mitsubishi Colt ETACS / immo fault

Shaft787
4th September, 2018, 06:10 PM
Hello all - I've seen other DK forums refer to this fault and get it sorted but I'm coming in from very limited coding knowledge and am currently up the creek without a paddle so going to science my way out of it!

The car is a Mitsi Colt 2006 1.3 Automatic Manual Transmission - having had the battery off for some time to replace the Gearbox and Clutch and rebuilt it will not start, and flashes 0 0 0 in the dashboard display.

Maxidas MS 906 shows errors:

- Etacs - vin not programmed correctly - but when connect in live data shows VIN correct.
- Gearbox - eerpom error data wrong.

I'll update with the relevant part numbers from the ETACS and ECU/AT but having tried to re write the VIN I don't think the ms906 has this ability.

Is there another way of doing this without access to the Genuine MUT3 software and naturally at reasonable cost?

ANy advice very much appreciated.

MartiLer
4th September, 2018, 07:36 PM
Yes. read the dumps.

Shaft787
4th February, 2019, 10:24 PM
OK I've got an OBD to USB cable for laptop - which is an appropriate software to use at reasonable cost.

I've not got too much money to throw at this but lots of time and patience -last coding I did was typing 'load' into a C64