PDA

View Full Version : R56 Cooper S new DME and CAS

netstable
6th September, 2018, 01:09 AM
Hi,

I've replaced my CAS and DME on my mini due to having a faulty DME (it couldn't read a couple of engine management sensors) I coded the DSC and other modules with new DME VIN with NCS Expert and the car runs fine with no errors now but it's inherited the donor ECUs mileage of 90000 instead of 65000 and has the tamper dot on the Speedo. In an ideal world I'd like to change the VO, VIN and mileage so I can use my old keys. Is this possible and if so, what do I need to do I still have the old ECU and CAS and they are functional.

I'd be open to paying somebody in the UK to do it for me if you'd like to PM.

Many Thanks

Ben

Mariobmw
9th September, 2018, 09:14 AM
Hi,

I've replaced my CAS and DME on my mini due to having a faulty DME (it couldn't read a couple of engine management sensors) I coded the DSC and other modules with new DME VIN with NCS Expert and the car runs fine with no errors now but it's inherited the donor ECUs mileage of 90000 instead of 65000 and has the tamper dot on the Speedo. In an ideal world I'd like to change the VO, VIN and mileage so I can use my old keys. Is this possible and if so, what do I need to do I still have the old ECU and CAS and they are functional.

I'd be open to paying somebody in the UK to do it for me if you'd like to PM.

Many Thanks

Ben
Hi
Hi i have a problem in a m3 e92, i have change the module EDC-k by a new one but doest not work, i think i have to code its but i dont know how to do that, i have ncs expert

How did you do this task?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk