PDA

View Full Version : help

mad_taffy
22nd March, 2008, 02:58 PM
when i go to open up files or look at posts i keep getting this message:

mad_taffy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your registered email address for an activation link.
If you are trying to download files from the download section or download attachments, you are required to post on the forums before gaining access.

any ideas why this happening to me

ice2004
22nd March, 2008, 03:02 PM
I think you need a couple of posts before you can view that stuff, the same thing happened to me but after a couple of posts i was able to view everything.

mad_taffy
22nd March, 2008, 03:05 PM
ok cheers mate will have to start posting a few things first hen.....:bath:

mad_taffy
22nd March, 2008, 03:26 PM
About how many posts have to be made before it allows you to view and download files ....anyone have any ideas :itsme: :withstupid:

Ratchet
28th March, 2008, 12:15 AM
Any update on the required post limits before downloads etc ? Cheers.

allycoops
28th March, 2008, 12:17 AM
as far as I know mate it is set at "1 post" but you may have to wait until the site updates before you actually get permission. Try again Now, if your wanting to download something

thommo
28th March, 2008, 12:19 AM
as far as i know it was just the lowly one post before you could download, if theres been a change im sure kaos will say so.

leave it with me i,ll get clarification so everyone knows for sure.

lol edit where the bloody hell did your post come from ally pmsl.......

gazz10
28th March, 2008, 01:07 AM
1 post then download..hmmm ok i agree with one post but come on guys if your going to download after your post please contribute to site, after all it us the users that make the site, its all down to us to make it better and decide the way it goes admin/mods only keep us right, edit/delete when required.

Even if it only in comedy section, we all here for one reason an its as we love great forums an trying to make better. If am wrong then please edit or whatever

Rant over

Devilfish
28th March, 2008, 01:15 AM
Yip one post and that's you, set free lol!!!

The forum updates you automatically so might me a small wait.