PDA

View Full Version : Iveco Daily '2015 milage blinking, no speedometer.

WinWoj
11th September, 2018, 12:29 AM
Hi. I changed milage in my dash. Before was 177250km and no increase, because no speedometer information.
I changed to 88560km.
1) Now this value displays OK, but blinking. What is wrong?

2) Second thing is that strange speed information... Dashboard showing ABS unavailabe, but ABS module is alive.

I checked CAN wires, all continuity, both ECU and ABS terminator is OK, and CAN bus resistance is 60 ohm.

I diagnosed ABS module via Delphy OBD, and in ABS was only no communication with engine ECU fault,
and when I started running this truck, all ABS sensor shows proper values, but vehicle speed values fly to 370km/h!!!
All wheel speeds was 15..20km/h but Vehicle speed was over 300km/h

I'm not sure that ECU was swapped and ECU and ABS computers didn't matched, but I havent tool to pair it or
repair that fault...

WinWoj
11th September, 2018, 09:21 AM
I had such blinking millage issue before, when I was changed mileage in Fiat Panda 2012.what this blinking does it mean? Best regards

eurodash
11th September, 2018, 09:26 AM
Lost communication between modules need diag machine to do proxi alinement
had a couple of fiat 500 with this problem

brend
11th September, 2018, 09:51 AM
Dash vin same like BCM vin.?
And probably bcm need edit to.Its must have eep 95640.

Hi. I changed milage in my dash. Before was 177250km and no increase, because no speedometer information.
I changed to 88560km.
1) Now this value displays OK, but blinking. What is wrong?

2) Second thing is that strange speed information... Dashboard showing ABS unavailabe, but ABS module is alive.

I checked CAN wires, all continuity, both ECU and ABS terminator is OK, and CAN bus resistance is 60 ohm.

I diagnosed ABS module via Delphy OBD, and in ABS was only no communication with engine ECU fault,
and when I started running this truck, all ABS sensor shows proper values, but vehicle speed values fly to 370km/h!!!
All wheel speeds was 15..20km/h but Vehicle speed was over 300km/h

I'm not sure that ECU was swapped and ECU and ABS computers didn't matched, but I havent tool to pair it or
repair that fault...

WinWoj
11th September, 2018, 10:42 AM
Dash vin same like BCM vin.?
And probably bcm need edit to.Its must have eep 95640.

No, I didn't touch bcm.... Think there is the reason...

SasaZg
11th September, 2018, 10:46 AM
I think you need to programm BCU aswell