PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic 2008 1.8 Keihin ECU

mra999
15th September, 2018, 10:40 PM
Honda Civic 2008 1.8 Keihin ECU

I never face this kind of fault and i don't know how to solved it , i try to solve it many way but i couldn't get the solution , so now i am here to get help and finish the history

client complain is car some times start something don't start but after many try again start the car with original keys
client have 2 original keys remote key and chip key

when i start checking i can see sometime green light go off with original key and sometimes blinking continuously with original key

so i thought let me diag the car to get what is fault , but after scan the car don't have any fault
what todo now let me change immo it could be immo wire lose connection or immo reader not working
so i bring another immo and try to reset the immo communication fail

what i did i removed the staring cover and check the cable and i found 1 cable is cut from immo and i thought some one cut , but its looks like no one cut the wire except from dealer now i am more confused and what i did i try to start the car without connection of immo box and car get start after many try 5-7 when green light is off
it means car now starting with out immo box connection . when i try so fast green light go off then car start ,
when i remove the key from ignition and re try green light start flashing, i don't find where is mistake

i change ignition lock and ignition back switch same result
i change immo box no result (i try to program immo but programming fail )
when i connect the wire which is cut from immo box , key programming not found or immo connection lost
when i try with launch launch message (immo not support )
change ecu also same without programming car start after 5-7 try

now i am thinking if some one can make immo off or any idea

Thank you guys and waiting for trips

mra999
16th September, 2018, 10:42 AM
any one any idea or immo off if i upload files

vanos batam
16th September, 2018, 10:59 AM
show ecu pic
and car detail.............

mra999
16th September, 2018, 11:23 AM
Honda Civic 2008 1.8 Keihin ECU

mra999
16th September, 2018, 03:16 PM
any one can give me pair of civic 2008 so i can write to ecu and immo

xinstar
29th November, 2020, 06:36 PM
I have same issue as yours

shoufi
30th November, 2020, 05:12 AM
I have same issue as yours. my is jazz fit 2008. 1.5L and eprom in the RH86 ecu. protected. cannot be written.

kevinstone2010
2nd June, 2021, 01:35 PM
I have same issue as yours. my is jazz fit 2008. 1.5L and eprom in the RH86 ecu. protected. cannot be written.

is anyone here know's how to solve this immobilizer problem! there's no one helping us with this kind of problem