PDA

View Full Version : Hi.Need full flash for bmw X3 E83 3.0 DDE 0 281 011 121 (7 800 132)

brend
16th September, 2018, 05:56 PM
Hi.Need help.
Need full original good flash
Bmw X3 E83 2005.
3.0 DDE 150 kw.
0 281 011 121 (7 800 132).

Im work with bmw many ears and this mystical trable I see first!!!

Boost valve totaly no activation by dde control unit.Something this block to work ,but what, just I dont no.
EGS ok,VTG ok,DSC ok.
Tryed to do all, changed all ( like new turbo all original sensors ,all valves , and...,and...,and...), checked all sensor power,signals,replace ecu (with cloned from original to donor ecu)... ,.... ,... , .Totaly checked all wires,sockets, in engine to ecu .Cheked vackum norms all pipes.Checked just totaly all. All week work with this hell and just nothing......:banghead:

Totaly nothing help, thats all!!!

Or maybe chek this.

brend
16th September, 2018, 07:09 PM
Need help......

smotorsport
17th September, 2018, 12:37 AM
Electrical turbo actuator right? Check the actuator itself then wiring etc. Chance problem is from ecu is minimal.

brend
17th September, 2018, 10:27 AM
Electrical turbo actuator right? Check the actuator itself then wiring etc. Chance problem is from ecu is minimal.

In post 1 I told turbo its new .......Tryed to do all, changed all ( like new turbo all original sensors ,all valves , and...,and...,and...), checked all sensor power,signals,replace ecu (with cloned from original to donor ecu)... ,.... ,... , .Totaly checked all wires,sockets, in engine to ecu .Cheked vackum norms all pipes.

Swirl flap valve remuved from engine and cheked visualy ,All ok.

For boost control have this !

flashtech
17th September, 2018, 11:23 AM
Do You have INPA cable?
Can't find SW with the same number, but You can use WinKFP and flash or update ECU..

brend
17th September, 2018, 12:54 PM
Do You have INPA cable?
Can't find SW with the same number, but You can use WinKFP and flash or update ECU..

I have Ista P/D with icom adapter and updated done .But nothing.
Im just unknown Ista reflash full or only same spase............:dontknow:

flashtech
17th September, 2018, 01:00 PM
I have Ista P/D with icom adapter and updated done .But nothing.
Im just unknown Ista reflash full or only same spase............:dontknow:

I don't know about ISTA but WinKFP is writing full reflash. So I think ISTA is doing the same. Try to downgrade SW version. But seems like that You are having other problem..

brend
17th September, 2018, 02:55 PM
I don't know about ISTA but WinKFP is writing full reflash. So I think ISTA is doing the same. Try to downgrade SW version. But seems like that You are having other problem..

Here SW nr. and flash.

smotorsport
17th September, 2018, 06:32 PM
I bet your problem is not in the sw. New turbo what does that mean new original or new chinese? For that turbos they are selling a lot of cartidges with different point of attachment to the turbine housing and from that actuator cant move. So please give feedback what the turbo is. And 2005 x3 with vacuum actuator is very very strange... Is there any vacuum coming out the valve, have you tested? Or is there vac coming to the valve? IF there is vac coming TO the valve but not going to the turbo then the problem is the valve itself or the wiring/connector to it.

brend
17th September, 2018, 08:07 PM
I bet your problem is not in the sw. New turbo what does that mean new original or new chinese? For that turbos they are selling a lot of cartidges with different point of attachment to the turbine housing and from that actuator cant move. So please give feedback what the turbo is. And 2005 x3 with vacuum actuator is very very strange... Is there any vacuum coming out the valve, have you tested? Or is there vac coming to the valve? IF there is vac coming TO the valve but not going to the turbo then the problem is the valve itself or the wiring/connector to it.

All copanent what is changed , all new and original , not china.

smotorsport
18th September, 2018, 12:03 AM
WELL IF YOU DONT WANT US TO HELP YOU I CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look better my questions and answer if you want help, you dont explain anything but "there is sw problem please solve it" ... I am 10000000% sure you miss something

brend
18th September, 2018, 01:00 AM
Valve is tested and its work fine .

Problem like ,when car not drive boost activation from ecu in idle 5% its normal ,when i push acelerator , boost activation 50% its normal because car not drive.
Then i try to drive and boost activation from ecu stay by 5% and ecu dont want this activate.Why ?I dont know.Samething put this block,but what I dont know.

EGS sw updated.........no help.
DSC sw updated......no help.
VTG sw updated......no help.
SVT sw updated......no help.

MOHCIN2
18th September, 2018, 11:29 AM
IF YOU WANT FLASH TRY THIS ONE

brend
18th September, 2018, 02:11 PM

Thanks.
I will try and report later.

brend
19th September, 2018, 01:39 AM

I have K-TAG and Kess.
For K-tag need full,yours flash dump not full its obd2 version from another programmer, Kess can`t use this.

Have you full flash?

pawelelectro
28th November, 2018, 06:57 PM
This dump is from euro4 bmw. It should have electric vnt actuator.

dimitar
28th November, 2018, 09:59 PM
there are at least 4 different software versions for this hardware

0281011121 fits 4 different engine hardware setups

means 2 versions MAP sensor

2 version of turbo electric and vaccum

intake flap and without...........................etc etc

get winkfp and start flashing in expert mode to find the right software

i once had similar situation solved with winkfp