PDA

View Full Version : Ecm ori good for tuning

zip
17th September, 2018, 02:37 PM
Hi!
How good is ecm titanium original for tuning?
I know the winols is ultimate tool for tuning and can do more then tuning but new ecm is constanty uppdated and must be good as well?
Some independent reviews be good as most of people using winols and wont accept any other tuning software.
B.R

ilkertdi
17th September, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hi!
How good is ecm titanium original for tuning?
I know the winols is ultimate tool for tuning and can do more then tuning but new ecm is constanty uppdated and must be good as well?
Some independent reviews be good as most of people using winols and wont accept any other tuning software.
B.R

Ecm for beginners...

Talleresmalaga
26th November, 2018, 02:42 PM
Easy response, most people who say that ecm is not good, that it does not work, that it is shit, they do not have an original ecm, or a ~~~~ing idea, what they can contribute, nor have they ever seen it, they are people who are left to take other people's comments, I would like to know who of them has really used ECM ORIGINAL

Difference between China Clone ECM and Original

https://youtu.be/6yQIzmDvooI?t=5

There is great lack of culture in almost all forums, they end up using crack winols and declare that ECM is shit, when they never even saw it work, the curious thing that most ask to charge for remapping, for the intellectual effort they declare, but they use Crack programs, to not pay the licenses of the intellectual effort of which I create the program ....

Do not create your own programs ?, Do not use hexadecimal editor to remap?

No, better to use the work of another without paying ... and to charge yours expensive

About the programs I would advise having ECM or Dimsport,

but if as he says is inexperienced before damaging foreign vehicles

ECM or Dimsport has an easy-to-use interface, as you progress, you will see the ease of learning while you work, it is also supported by some companies that advise and give you the option when you ponds to move forward or if you need an additional draiver or file previously modified

in addition to one of them, Winols, but the latter will have to devote many hours, days, months and years to learn before tuning something decent with him, without counting the go looking or having to be paying for their dams, there are very few that know how to use winols to get 100%, or create their own damos

Finally, I do not charge a tuning without checking the sum of verification with winols

I hope to see you given Luz

regards