PDA

View Full Version : Polo 2002 ECU 03E 906 033 L Decode

poxon77
28th November, 2009, 12:37 AM
hi could anyone help ive got a polo with a second hand ecu and i think ive got to reset or decode the ecu before i can code it to the car, here the details off the ecu
Siemens 5WP40194 05
Benzin Simos 3PE 4726
29F400
93C46
does anyone have the dumps to decode
thanks antony

poxon77
29th November, 2009, 05:01 PM
hi does anyone have any info heres the dumps from the ecu
thanks antony

Jose19
29th November, 2009, 05:17 PM
thanks antony
Hi

The best way is adapt the used with VAG-COM is very simple.
RossTech have a good suport

BR

Jose

poxon77
29th November, 2009, 05:26 PM
hi ive got vag com and tryed to do it, but i think i might have done it wrong as i just had another look and found this
im*obilizer IV ECU Swapping - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/index.php/im*obilizer_IV_ECU_Swapping)
how do i find the pin of the used ecu?
also do you know what immobilizer type it would be? im thinking it going to be a two or a three
thanks antony

Jose19
29th November, 2009, 08:12 PM
hi ive got vag com and tryed to do it, but i think i might have done it wrong as i just had another look and found this
im*obilizer IV ECU Swapping - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/index.php/im*obilizer_IV_ECU_Swapping)
how do i find the pin of the used ecu?
also do you know what im*obilizer type it would be? im thinking it going to be a two or a three
thanks antony
Hi

Use VAG-TACHO or ECU-Reader

Jose

poxon77
29th November, 2009, 09:17 PM
hi i think i have vag tacho but wil that only give pin for immo not ecu pin?
i have pin for immo that i read out of the vdo dash and from reading on vag com i need ecu pin, what ecu reader do you think will be able to read ecu
thanks antony

Babanovski
29th November, 2009, 09:52 PM
If you have somebody hoe has brain bee, you can adapt used ecu without pin. is 10 sec. procedure.

Jose19
29th November, 2009, 09:54 PM
hi i think i have vag tacho but wil that only give pin for im*o not ecu pin?
i have pin for im*o that i read out of the vdo dash and from reading on vag com i need ecu pin, what ecu reader do you think will be able to read ecu
thanks antony
Hi

Read pin from your car on closter or ecu is the same cod on, after that put used ecu on the car and read pin from used ecu.
After use VAG-COM for adapt

Jose

poxon77
30th November, 2009, 06:44 PM
hi ive tryed to read the pin with both of the ecus on and i get the same pin everytime, does anyone know how to read pin from the dump
thanks antony

Jose19
30th November, 2009, 07:40 PM
hi ive tryed to read the pin with both of the ecus on and i get the same pin everytime, does anyone know how to read pin from the dump
thanks antony
Hi

It can?t be possible.
Read file from the used ecu and original .
And also post all details from two ecu?s.

Jose

poxon77
6th December, 2009, 12:17 PM
hi thanks for your help with this in the end i just programmed the data from old ecu to the new one, about the pin i was getting im sure its stored in the dash cluster so thats why it was the same
thanks again antony

Jose19
6th December, 2009, 05:23 PM
hi thanks for your help with this in the end i just programmed the data from old ecu to the new one, about the pin i was getting im sure its stored in the dash cluster so thats why it was the same
thanks again antony
Hi

In allmost all the VAG car?s the code is the same on ECU and DASH .

BR

Jose

tivadar
12th April, 2010, 08:52 AM
nekem van hozz? dump file

ivoo
12th April, 2010, 09:12 AM
thanks antony
Pin for this ECu is 07132