PDA

View Full Version : Renault Kangoo II BCM-N3 8201077406

i_shot_the_sheriff
25th September, 2018, 01:34 PM
Hello mates

I have this Renault Kangoo II with BCM BCM-N3 and part number 8201077406 . Eprom is 95160

Bcm is faulty and i've diagnosed that the problem is with the dump . Even if i clone the dump to a used BCM the fault is transfered...........

Does anyone have a solution for this one? Is there a virgin file? Or at least a used file that i can transfer Immo Code + Keys so i can start my car?

Thanks in advance

Bllinda
25th September, 2018, 04:15 PM
try .... .... C7 37 C7 4B 9C FC

Stelaras26
26th September, 2018, 02:09 PM
I Have exactly the same issue with the same bcm on a similar car..
Did you solve it?

i_shot_the_sheriff
26th September, 2018, 02:49 PM
Is this the pin code? If i transfer pin code + keys to a new file ,,, will it work??? Does anyone have a good file for this Uch ??

Stelaras26 no i haven't solved it yet ,, i'm looking for an untouched file for this bcm.....

drz
27th September, 2018, 06:09 AM
What is wrong with the car that makes you think the bcm is faulty?

i_shot_the_sheriff
27th September, 2018, 07:01 AM
The problem of the car is indicators and air condition not working !!

So , i take a used BCM with different numbers............... i plug it in ......... and INDICATORS and A/C works!! But no start! So ,,, the next thing to do is clone the eprom!
After i clone the eprom ,,,, fault it transfered and indicators not work again! So i definetely have a bad dump........

Bllinda
27th September, 2018, 10:31 AM
I did not fi (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/289838)nd anywhere i (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/416783)n the 406 here 05 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/416783)

i_shot_the_sheriff
27th September, 2018, 10:57 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I have downloaded and compared it to my file ,,, same structure! Hmmm i'm gonna transfer Keys (around adress 060-0F0) .... Vin code,,,,,,,,,,,,, and about the Pin Code? Anyone knows the adress of the code so i can transfer it?

rokibar
27th September, 2018, 11:13 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I have downloaded and compared it to my file ,,, same structure! Hmmm i'm gonna transfer Keys (around adress 060-0F0) .... Vin code,,,,,,,,,,,,, and about the Pin Code? Anyone knows the adress of the code so i can transfer it?
why you complicate simple job? if your uch dump corrupted write another ok dump make key, virgin ecu and finaly coding injectors. all done for 30 min.

i_shot_the_sheriff
27th September, 2018, 11:29 AM
It is a good idea .... and I would follow it if I had the car in my store....
Unfortunately it is far away :(
That's why I'm trying to transfer only code ... keys and vin and make it plug and play

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rokibar
27th September, 2018, 11:48 AM
It is a good idea .... and I would follow it if I had the car in my store....
Unfortunately it is far away :(
That's why I'm trying to transfer only code ... keys and vin and make it plug and play

lossing your time at this way mate:applause:

i_shot_the_sheriff
27th September, 2018, 11:51 AM
Possibly yes .... but if it works you gain knowledge!

I've done this last week on a w204 .... same thing ... corrupted dash Eprom! I've transferred only ssid (trial and error with hex) and job done !

Anyway ,,,if anyone doesn't know where the code is stored I will transfer a portion of the dump and post results

rokibar
27th September, 2018, 01:50 PM
well, than good luck mate.

i_shot_the_sheriff
3rd October, 2018, 07:20 AM
Just an update ,,, no luck with eprom modifications........:(

wish i had the car with me so i could try more of it,,,