PDA

View Full Version : Nabilosat v.0.8 network mount

Curious123
30th August, 2008, 11:22 PM
After almost nine months I have abandoned the Pli image and installed the Nabilosat v.8 image as I cannot pickup Digitv 1.w with the Pli image. Everything works fine for me on Navbilo except for the network mount. I have always mounted my Dm500 to my Dm600 internal hard drive but I am having trouble with the nabilo image as I am not sure what share I should be mounting. Can you guys using the nabilo tell me what should be the folder that needs to be mounted?

afh1888
30th August, 2008, 11:29 PM
i have a dbox can`t help you

Curious123
30th August, 2008, 11:40 PM
i have a dbox can`t help you

Sorry m8 but I can't quite see the point of posting your post. lol

osborne82
31st August, 2008, 04:11 PM
After almost nine months I have abandoned the Pli image and installed the Nabilosat v.8 image as I cannot pickup Digitv 1.w with the Pli image. Everything works fine for me on Navbilo except for the network mount. I have always mounted my Dm500 to my Dm600 internal hard drive but I am having trouble with the nabilo image as I am not sure what share I should be mounting. Can you guys using the nabilo tell me what should be the folder that needs to be mounted?

with nablo im sure u have to activate nfs shares (or something similer lol) canny remeber 100% been a while since i did anything with nablo heheh i think its under "services to run" once done u should be able to mount like u did with pli :)

cheers

osborne82