PDA

View Full Version : Modifying a Neutrino image

trickydicky
31st August, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hi all,

I would like to improve a Neutrino image. Basically tidy up the multi event EPG if possible.. and am looking at obtaining the source somehow.

Ive read about undreamboxfs. Is this the way to unpack an image? if so, how do I go about doing it? and where is it?

Alernatively, anyone know where a Neutrino source is? or how to obtain one, or anyone got an image they can make available?

I know I need a linux install, which isn't a problem..

Cheers

Donnie Darko
1st September, 2008, 07:51 PM
Doubtful you'll get the source code for neutrino,people have asked in the past but they have failed to get it.

osborne82
4th September, 2008, 10:13 AM
Hi all,

I would like to improve a Neutrino image. Basically tidy up the multi event EPG if possible.. and am looking at obtaining the source somehow.

Ive read about undreamboxfs. Is this the way to unpack an image? if so, how do I go about doing it? and where is it?

Alernatively, anyone know where a Neutrino source is? or how to obtain one, or anyone got an image they can make available?

I know I need a linux install, which isn't a problem..

Cheers

neutrino sources are in cvs follow the guid to build a dreambox image ull find neutrino in
there to play with albeit a basic neutrino :)

cheers

osborne82

scruff1963
26th October, 2008, 11:34 PM
neutrino sources are in cvs follow the guid to build a dreambox image ull find neutrino in
there to play with albeit a basic neutrino :)

cheers

osborne82

Not quite so basic, I have one here with a recompiled zapit that scans in 3 mins like the dbox one, not by editing the cables.xml which doesn't work everywhere, just going to enable the editing in the scanning menu so netid, freq and sym rate can be easily inputted as editing the scan.conf is a pain in the butt.

full epg same as the dbox2.

error free recording.

normal service.xml and bouquet.xml so it accepts dbox2 files without poncing about.

just needs some tidying up and it will be released.

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 11:42 PM
Hey Scruff...thanks for the update!

Good to see you about! :)

aintlifegreat
27th October, 2008, 06:21 PM
Not quite so basic, I have one here with a recompiled zapit that scans in 3 mins like the dbox one, not by editing the cables.xml which doesn't work everywhere, just going to enable the editing in the scanning menu so netid, freq and sym rate can be easily inputted as editing the scan.conf is a pain in the butt.

full epg same as the dbox2.

error free recording.

normal service.xml and bouquet.xml so it accepts dbox2 files without poncing about.

just needs some tidying up and it will be released.

sounds exciting :top: i am very excided about trying this :cheer:

Donnie Darko
29th October, 2008, 11:23 AM
Is this the same as another neutrino being touted elsewhere?

Devilfish
29th October, 2008, 12:34 PM
Yes, same image m8.

aintlifegreat
1st November, 2008, 02:47 PM
I see the beta has been released and and looks nice to