PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Golf 4 1.9 TDI with 12mm Head and 0.320mm Nozzles by Pump Voltage :-(

Tuningfreak86
1st October, 2018, 07:20 AM
Good morning friends of tuning,

I have a Golf 4 1.9 TDI AHF I have rebuilt to more power, but I have problems with the pump voltage.

My setup:

12mm head
GT2052V Hybrid with 60mm CNC Compressor
0.320mm nozzles
3 bar map sensor
and engine reinforced and drilled to 2 liters.

When I start the engine and adjust the pump voltage so that it runs well in the state, he smokes still strong and as soon as I accelerate he does not go down with the speed ..

Has anyone of you already had this combination and could show me his pump map?

It is important that it is 12mm head and 0.320 nozzles

Thank you all :)

raceshadow
1st October, 2018, 08:30 AM
Ols say.....

Tuningfreak86
1st October, 2018, 09:15 AM
i cant here post a next file?

morgano
1st October, 2018, 10:59 AM
With original map voltage and 12mm head plus 0.320 nozzles you are overfuelling a lot, that is why you get smoke and that engine behaviour when accelerate.

You either calculate pump map IQ axis to its actual real values and adjust all limiters accordingly, or scale down all limiters in same proportion of the gain you got in the pump and nozzles upgrade.

That way the ecu can "estimate" near AFR based on your setup.

Example 1, You got 50% improvement in injection quantity by pump and nozzles upgrade.

Go pump voltage map and scale IQ axis by 50% increase. That way when ecu requests by management maps a fixed ammount of fuel
for a given moment, the map will deliver aprox that asked fuel quantity. Need now rework the actual limiters and diagnose values to be able to
work as normal with the other maps and diagnose.

Example 2, You got 50% improvement in injection quantity by pump and nozzles upgrade.

Let pump voltage map as is. Go and change all other management maps related to IQ down scalling them by 50%. This way ecu will request 50% less fuel than with original setup, but will be aprox the real IQ needed for the engine to work properly. This way no need to alter diagnose as all IQ values are underscaled, just need to know values you will see in diagnose will be half real values.

this as a base start, then need to fine tune it not to smoke or smoke a little.

Making a brand new voltage map to fit your setup i think is not really easy without proper equipment.

Tuningfreak86
1st October, 2018, 11:06 AM
Okay thanks a lot :) but what does the 12mm head of diesel in mg?

Then I have to change the injection quantity because of the 0.320mm nozzles?
Series Nozzles 0.205mm