29th November, 2009, 11:51 AM
hi to all
y have problem with ecu siemens S118107002h SIM22 4ROS
my problem is no powered to body throttle
y thinks is mosfet or ? is dead did you have an idea

thanks

Meat-Head
29th November, 2009, 12:09 PM
if it's anything like a renault, citroen, or peugoet, or anything else made in france, it will properbly have at least 2 faults, the wires will change colour several times from supply to destination, there will be 10 other componets in the way to access it and you will end up using 4 differant types of tool just to remove one panel, once you have struggled with it, you will then find, yes you have cured that fault, but then gained 3 others, or you will have 4 green wires left over, but everything or nothing will work.
Maybee it's a multiplug that looks clean enough to eat your dinner off, but just don't conduct electricity!

Can the ecu 'see' the pot in the housing?
Have you checked the earthpoints
Have you tried winding up a batterycharger across the vechile supply
(it drops out at 11 volts)

cristec
29th November, 2009, 01:06 PM
HI Meat-Head, I'm glad I am not the only one who hates French cars, agree with all your statements above.

Meat-Head
29th November, 2009, 01:16 PM
HI Meat-Head, I'm glad I am not the only one who hates French cars, agree with all your statements above.

Thread hijacked:
the funny thing is the thread is about a ford, which are nearly as bad as french, but the o/p sites his location is france, i was hoping he would 'bite' and explain why the french are soo bad at making cars.

I fitted a Parrot phone kit and it said on the box "Designed in the EEC, Made in France" So they admit to not being human?

jset
29th November, 2009, 05:42 PM
thanks
very good information