PDA

View Full Version : Opel Vivaro - Dash dump with active cruise control/speed limiter

ejeycorp
11th October, 2018, 06:35 PM
Hallo friends,
I have a problem with activating cruise control/speed limiter on my Vivaro (2011r 2.0 CDTi). I have done activation in ECU, ECU sees when i pusching buttons on steering wheel (+ - R 0) and button on middle console to activate cruise/limiter. In UCH there is nothing to do. Last thing is the dasch but my CanClip can not connect with it, can't see it. So i thought maybe i can flash eeprom with dump from dash with active cruise/limiter? My dash have markings/numbers as in the picture.
This is dash with two connectors (red, green). If someone have eeprom dump with those active functions please help.

Another info what i already done/checked:
-installation is complete, all connectors in right positions, all buttons, clutch/brake sensors ok,
-dash have a led under the cruise/limiter symbol, lights up when i make test,
-clip probably works correctly becouse in another vivaro it connecting with dash, cruise/limiter was activated without problems, only one difference was there, that Vivaro have dash with only one connector
-checked schemas and there is only one problem. There should be in one connector CANH and CANL on pins 16,18 and 17,19. I have this signals only connected to pins 16,18, pins 17,19 free. Schema attached under this post

If someone have ideas or other questions, please reply.

rafal
11th October, 2018, 06:38 PM
go to uch and change configuration of dash

ejeycorp
11th October, 2018, 07:28 PM
Even if clip does'nt connecting to dash? By the way, i forgot to say that now when i drive and try to activate cruise control in ECU appears one error, something like "incompatibility of the vehicle speed". Sorry but i forgot DCT code of the error.

In the second vivaro where activation passed i tried change those parameters related to dash in UCH but without effect. Clip shows that changes were saved but when i checked the values again, there were no difference. Its funny thing, in dash cruise control is active, in UCH not but all working fine.

ejeycorp
11th October, 2018, 08:27 PM
Even if clip does'nt connecting to dash? By the way, i forgot to say that now when i drive and try to activate cruise control in ECU appears one error, something like "incompatibility of the vehicle speed". Sorry but i forgot DCT code of the error.

In the second vivaro where activation passed i tried change those parameters related to dash in UCH but without effect. Clip shows that changes were saved but when i checked the values again, there were no difference. Its funny thing, in dash cruise control is active, in UCH not but all working fine.

Update:
I tried to change values in UCH but without success. The same thing as in second vivaro, clip shows that values are changed but they not.
I still searching eeprom dump.