PDA

View Full Version : 2010 E70 3.5D EGR+Flaps(Swirl)+TVA OFF

tryingtobebest
12th October, 2018, 11:44 PM
2010 Bmw X5 E70 3.5d with latest firmware on DDE (USA, so probably called e70 3.0sd in Europe) Read with KTag 7.020

EDC17CP09
SW: 1037550612
HW Ver.: 0281016087

Would like to have EGR, SwirlFlapsa and TVA (throttle body) OFF (disabled) and with ability to disconnect connectors (remove physical parts)

Also, maybe some know where can i get a *.kp (map pack) for WinOls for this EDC17CP09?
Very much appreciated!)

voltechcar
13th October, 2018, 12:26 AM
remember bosch works easy, winols and search maps : dtc + switch + safe mode . If you have idea how this edit you cut tva, flaps and egr and all plugs off.

tryingtobebest
15th October, 2018, 05:56 PM
Thanks, but maybe someone else might chime in?

tryingtobebest
26th October, 2018, 06:09 PM
Got few files from some members on this and on other chiptuning forums WITHOUT success!
#0 - Original
#1 - NO good - Throws codes when disconnecting connectors and reduced power
#2 - NO good - Also throws codes when disconnecting but CANNOT see reduced power when vehicle is barely moving

bobolin4o
26th October, 2018, 06:22 PM
Both versions are "DTCs delete" only.
The swiftec version is good, but some codes probably are mised...
Study it and do your own file with all codes deleted... use your brain, the software of this ECU is made by the German perfectionists...
The maps inside have almost military structure - rows, columns, numbers...

tryingtobebest
26th October, 2018, 06:34 PM
I AM learning and spending time in Winols EVERY DAY for the past month now, i haeve TWO vey very good tunes from my friends cars and im comparing and learning on them too, but its very hard without knowing maps or project!(

bobolin4o
26th October, 2018, 06:39 PM
Yes, i know is hard, but is possible to understand without damos.
Look what the swiftec was made...
You must to synchronize 3 maps only.

tryingtobebest
26th October, 2018, 06:45 PM
You said that swiftech is good, how is it good? if the car goes in "reduced power" mode and don't even drive? Im comparing it to ORI at this moment...
I cant find a correct damos for this except this one from 2013 that is around everywhere "BMW EDC17_CP09 P574 330D1" - there is millions of maps in there but i think they are no good because this is very very old file, maybe you can prove me wrong?
File attached!

bobolin4o
27th October, 2018, 08:31 AM
You said, that with swiftec still have SOME error codes, "but CANNOT see reduced power when vehicle is barely moving"
Or my english is poor, or yours...

You will never find "correct damos" for your software.
ALL EDC17 have same structure for DTCs.
Use your head... there are 3 maps, you see what the swiftec was made - 1 map with zeroes, 1 map with FFFFs, there is and 1 map with DTCs (this one is untouched, in this map are the codes, wich you see on diag...).
You have to synchronize them and voila...
For sure i've made egr off on E70_4.0D EDC17CP45 last week, with disconnected EGR and DTCs off on thiese 2 maps, that the swiftec touch.
Here... the winols project...
If you want to discus it - use skype.

For other people - i don't remember the password, it is generated randomly!!!