PDA

View Full Version : Audi TT 8j cluster replace 8j0920930 help

J328D
15th October, 2018, 03:14 PM
Hi,
has anyone a solution for me.
A costumer came with a ,,new'' dash (it is used and Safe in the display) and i would like to learn it to his car with FVDI 2018.

I read Pin / CS / MAC by ECU. Then i tried to read config and immo data by dash. No communication because security acess faild.

Then i used a trick and read the eprom 24c32 with a programmer, saved the dump and load a damage dump to it.

After installation back in the car the display show DEF and i can write the org dump back via OBD.
Now i can read config an immo data, but immo data locks like not good only the VIN is correct. I think fvdi decrypt eprom / micronas wrong. So i can't upload new immo data.

After Dash reset it show Safe again.

Can anyone tell me a solution or how to fix the problem with fvdi or something like that.

Thaks in advanced

Kocta
15th October, 2018, 06:49 PM
Service mode has destroyed Immo Data. You need the original key to learn a new cluster

J328D
16th October, 2018, 08:28 AM
Service mode has destroyed Immo Data. You need the original key to learn a new cluster

Thanks for your answer,
But i have Not tryed a Service Mode, i have write a ,,damage“ dump to 24c32 and After Installation i Write back the org dump. With this Trick you become acess to the eprom and immo Data normaly.
This is a „all lost key“ Solution for 24c32 and 3217g micronas