PDA

View Full Version : bmw.mini Cas3 corrupted

mscauto
15th October, 2018, 06:07 PM
Hi all, I have a corrupted Cas3 that I need repairing. The car come to me after a customer had a spare key programmed. The cas wouldn't respond and the keys were not accepted so the ignition wouldn't turn on. I with a bit of help managed to reflash the cas but there still seems to be a problem with the bootloader. I have read the flash and eeprom which is attached, if someone can help me fix it that would be great.

Thanks
Dan

macako6
15th October, 2018, 06:33 PM
Hi all, I have a corrupted Cas3 that I need repairing. The car come to me after a customer had a spare key programmed. The cas wouldn't respond and the keys were not accepted so the ignition wouldn't turn on. I with a bit of help managed to reflash the cas but there still seems to be a problem with the bootloader. I have read the flash and eeprom which is attached, if someone can help me fix it that would be great.

Thanks
Dan

This file is coded this is CAS3 +
try this eeprom, if this does not pass then you must read eeprom of DME and you must find ISN of DME.
This is my opinion, but I hope someone else will help you

ISN : FE646E095DCFD7AB79CBA14EE35E533C

81zx
15th October, 2018, 06:50 PM
Try this , your file repaired.

macako6
15th October, 2018, 07:05 PM
Try this , your file repaired.

It's the same file

omarino
15th October, 2018, 07:52 PM
hi
your eeprom file is not corruppted
but for the flash i dont knew

regards

mscauto
15th October, 2018, 08:47 PM
Is there a problem with my eeprom? Has it been modified? I cant check until tomorrow as I left my other laptop at work.

droidwayne65
15th October, 2018, 11:08 PM

Thanks
Dan
What's the part number?

mscauto
16th October, 2018, 10:36 AM
What's the part number?

Hi the part number is:

mscauto
16th October, 2018, 11:26 AM
If I get another flash from the same part number CAS would this work? Or is there something in the flash that would stop me doing that?

macako6
16th October, 2018, 04:08 PM
maybe you will find your solution here

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/664189-BMW-E61-CAS3-flash-9147221