PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot/Lexia Clone Interface

mongoose
1st December, 2009, 11:11 AM
Hey

Need a little info from people who have purchased the lexia clone,ive purchased a interface which is ment to be legit but its come with the interface stickers in a bag (not attached to unit) is this normal?

Is there any other give aways to it being a clone?,will be testing later on some vehicles.

wiggyshome
1st December, 2009, 11:20 AM
hi mongoose

i bought mine from china and my 1 came with stickers in the bag (clone)

but mine worked ok untill i plugged it in to a citreon c5
it didnt work

i found in the green connector some wires were disconnected

hope this helps

wiggyshome

mongoose
1st December, 2009, 11:52 AM
Hi Wiggy,

Thanks for the reply. It was as i suspected so thanks for the confirmation. After you repaired the lead did the C5 work ?.
Not tested this one yet but only asked the question because the seller guaranteed it was genuine. I am posting on behalf of someone else thanks have been passed on. cheers.

mongoose .>>

wiggyshome
1st December, 2009, 12:26 PM
hi mongoose

yes it worked perfect , i did have problems with all can cars untill i fixed it and now all cars work

thank you

wiggyshome

Jose19
1st December, 2009, 02:31 PM
hi mongoose

it didnt work

hope this helps

wiggyshome
Hi

Becarefull where you connect that wires,or you demage interface,

Jose

Meat-Head
1st December, 2009, 02:51 PM
hi mongoose

it didnt work

hope this helps

wiggyshome

any chance of a photo, plese?

mc leong
2nd December, 2009, 08:25 AM
i bought complete set from china..
1 main interface unit , 2 usb cable to interface, 2 pin cable , 16 pin cable and 30 pin cable .
no problem for all car with all cable ..:thrasher:
now i'm the agent for this diagnostic cable in my country

Jose19
2nd December, 2009, 01:23 PM
i bought complete set from china..
1 main interface unit , 2 usb cable to interface, 2 pin cable , 16 pin cable and 30 pin cable .
no problem for all car with all cable ..:thrasher:
now i'm the agent for this diagnostic cable in my country
So, give him pinout please.

Jose

ExPro
2nd December, 2009, 03:35 PM
2 pin cable , 16 pin cable and 30 pin cable .....now i'm the agent for this diagnostic cable in my country

How much for these cables alone sent to UK?

BloodThorn
2nd December, 2009, 07:34 PM
Ok just thought id post some images to show the difference between a clone and a genuine Lexia interface (excuse my photography).

So first up is the interface to pc usb cable ( clone is on the left).Notice the Actia markings on genuine cable.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture002.jpg

Second is the interface to 16 pin socket plug (clone is on top).Notice the serial code on the genuine also the clone sockets are very tight to clip together.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture003-1.jpg

Third up is the front of the interface its self (clone is at the bottom).Notice theres no stickers but not all may come like this and the rubber sheeve is missing on the clone connector.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture004-1.jpg

Fourth is the back of the interface (clone is on the left).Notice again the sticker is missing but also the screws are black on the clone and silver on the genuine version.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture005-1.jpg

Fifth is the usb serial connection (clone at the bottom).Notice the different colours of the connector and also the 3 pin plug is also different.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture006-1.jpg

Sixth is the sticker kit in a bag.The parts sticker should be stuck to the box and the other stickers on the unit.Most Peugeot parts stickers are smooth to touch unlike the ruff surface of the clone stickers.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture007-1.jpg

BloodThorn
2nd December, 2009, 07:35 PM
And last is the 16 pin connector (clone is on top).Notice the complete difference in shade of green and also the different colour screws (genuine use philips head screws,clone uses torx head)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture001.jpg

As for the internals i dont have permission to open up either unit but i hope this helps people who purchase a Lexia interface to identify if its a clone or not.

ADTS
3rd December, 2009, 12:57 AM
I can confirm if original the stickers will allready be on the interface, well mine were
regards

mc leong
3rd December, 2009, 11:06 AM
So, give him pinout please.

Jose

What pin out ?

:party:

taz22
25th December, 2009, 09:10 PM
it is just that the cable
example, I have a USB cable which is engraved SONY and I had the same thing with my printer and are commercially available ... There is no difference between these two cable, except that on one is Sony ...
Now, I removed my interface and compared with (hs original which was crushed by a car) components are the same ... This is the most important interface
I bought in China and it works very well since one year
sorry for my English, I'm French

3axap
25th December, 2009, 11:37 PM
Guys do you have problems with updates?

when make updates soft asks for key.

taz22
26th December, 2009, 04:53 PM
Guys do you have problems with updates?

when make updates soft asks for key.

I have a clone and I can do the updates via LEXIA it does not require number
to activate, I used PPS2000

pH03N1x
16th April, 2010, 09:42 PM
And last is the 16 pin connector (clone is on top).Notice the complete difference in shade of green and also the different colour screws (genuine use philips head screws,clone uses torx head)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/stealth300/Picture001.jpg

As for the internals i dont have permission to open up either unit but i hope this helps people who purchase a Lexia interface to identify if its a clone or not.

I have one clone too (ebay/china), but it looking exactly same, which one you stated as original :) (i have original other actia diagtools (souriau26 station with ipc30, and citroen/peugeot elit and tep92), directly from actia/france and this clone lexia3 feel exactly same, as the original actia stuff, 100% same looking connectors, stickers, cables) But it must be a clone, only difference i found is the different 30 pin connector material, and missing actia markers from that connector.

LuisAndre
16th April, 2010, 10:12 PM
I have a clone and I can do the updates via LEXIA it does not require number
to activate, I used PPS2000

From the lexia menu, you can only update the current version... If you have V45, you can update to V45.01, V45.03, etc... But you can not update to version V46, V47, etc, via internet, only by dvd.

GaLL
22nd April, 2010, 09:59 PM
it is just that the cable
example, I have a USB cable which is engraved SONY and I had the same thing with my printer and are commercially available ... There is no difference between these two cable, except that on one is Sony ...
Now, I removed my interface and compared with (hs original which was crushed by a car) components are the same ... This is the most important interface
I bought in China and it works very well since one year
sorry for my English, I'm French

where you bought Peugeot/Lexia Clone Interface in china
I want buy working device, but so much Chinese producer and sites offer it (In PM Please)

mauro.octaviano
15th May, 2010, 03:18 AM
Hi, for the Update Button at LEXIAV-345 i can update to V-346.

Then I use Key gen again to register LEXIAV-346 product. and works fine for me.-

I purchase a new Lexia interfase at ebay (upgradeable).-

citronsteve
20th May, 2010, 04:13 PM
every one seems to have problems with the copy,s im a novis just bought a china unit on the main body where the serial to usb lead goes what the small port hole for ?????? and ive not been able to

Measured Values

Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis. what am i doing wrong

barbalou
21st May, 2010, 09:35 PM
hi, i'm new on the forum.
I want to buy a clone of lexia on ebay/china. This is a good idea ?
Thanks.