bank
21st October, 2018, 07:41 AM
Read dump from 24c32

shooting
21st October, 2018, 09:02 AM
Hello if some one can help me with this radio code for a OPEL car
Thanks in advance
Here are the info

Codes are stored in the Display not the radio, but need pairing.. you need to post 2 dumps (Display & Radio)

wbr

bank
21st October, 2018, 10:57 AM
shooting, you know that codes stored both in DIS and in EHU, but can be different (if EHU and DIS from different pairs).
To make a pair need to know code from one unit and delivery state in another one unit.
It's a mistake to say code not stored in the radio. ;) It stored, but it's another

shooting
21st October, 2018, 11:42 AM
shooting, you know that codes stored both in DIS and in EHU, but can be different (if EHU and DIS from different pairs).
To make a pair need to know code from one unit and delivery state in another one unit.
It's a mistake to say code not stored in the radio. ;) It stored, but it's another

For replacement radio the previous car's pin is stored in the radio, don't try and be smart....

wbr

bank
21st October, 2018, 11:48 AM
For replacement radio the previous car's pin is stored in the radio, don't try and be smart....

Nobody said that it’s radio replacement.
It can be new display installation :)

shooting
21st October, 2018, 12:00 PM
Nobody said that it’s radio replacement.
It can be new display installation :)

Its the radio in the picture not a display, you only confuse people by trying to be smart

wbr

bank
22nd October, 2018, 10:28 AM
Here is dump (https://mega.nz/#!kf4FWSaK!ihduZutxS0YFcBneV0cEUFIbiFvmA1YYCRgcoQJ W5k8) from the same radio. It stores code 8289 (it's for shooting's "Codes are stored in the Display not the radio").
Your radio has the simmilar info in dump.
All you need is to make it virgin by writing "a5 0f 7e 5a 7e a5 5f" in 0x3e9-0x3ee

shooting
22nd October, 2018, 11:10 AM
Here is dump (https://mega.nz/#!kf4FWSaK!ihduZutxS0YFcBneV0cEUFIbiFvmA1YYCRgcoQJ W5k8) from the same radio. It stores code 8289 (it's for shooting's "Codes are stored in the Display not the radio").
Your radio has the simmilar info in dump.
All you need is to make it virgin by writing "a5 0f 7e 5a 7e a5 5f" in 0x3e9-0x3ee

In this case 8289 is for previous car not the car it's going into... you very well know this, or don't you understand!!!

wbr

bank
22nd October, 2018, 11:13 AM
In this case 8289 is for previous car not the car it's going into... you very well know this, or don't you understand!!!

wbr

Doesn’t matter what code uses to make a pair. Especially for new display. It’s like pin for credit card. You can change it to another one.
Look, I don't trying to ruin your reputaion. I know you're one of the best here in radio decode.
All I want to say is radio also stores code and sometimes it's better to read code from radio in case of display swap.
Nothing personal. I appreciate your experience

shooting
22nd October, 2018, 11:22 AM
Doesn’t matter what code uses to make a pair. Especially for new display. It’s like pin for credit card. You can change it to another one.

Yes you can change the pin but NOT in the radio alone, why you would claim this is a mystery.....
and Car's pin doesn't seem to matter to you either...?

wbr

bank
22nd October, 2018, 11:29 AM

Exactly! In case of making pair for display and radio car's pin don't play any role.
Pin uses the same for all units for convenience only.
You can take radio+display from another car, set in in your car and it will work (with another pin).

bank
22nd October, 2018, 11:30 AM

Exactly! In case of making pair for display and radio car's pin doesn't play any role.
You can take radio+display from another car, set in in your car and it will work (with another pin).

shooting
22nd October, 2018, 11:32 AM
Exactly! In case of making pair for display and radio car's pin don't play any role.

You seem very confused to what I said.... disturbing...

wbr

bank
22nd October, 2018, 12:45 PM
Actually, don't want to try to discuss theory.
Cause practice says doesn't matter what pin is stored in unit. It can be changed to another one, and unit can be done divorced.