PDA

View Full Version : Seat ibiza radio locked

dik
1st December, 2009, 05:07 PM
My mum who lives in spain has a 1994 seat ibiza, had a new battery fitted and then some muppet tried repeatedley to guess the radio code until it said "safe" I visited her last week and found the correct code, tried to read the spanish manual for the radio and failed, does anyone know how to get it working

Jose19
1st December, 2009, 05:33 PM
My mum who lives in spain has a 1994 seat ibiza, had a new battery fitted and then some muppet tried repeatedley to guess the radio code until it said "safe" I visited her last week and found the correct code, tried to read the spanish manual for the radio and failed, does anyone know how to get it working
Hi

Can you give more details of your radio?
Or check here maybe will help you ;
Free Grundig Radio Code entry instructions P1 for all popular radio models Codes Also Available (http://www.radio-code.co.uk/code-entry-help-Grundig.htm)

BR

Jose

dik
1st December, 2009, 05:48 PM
Hi

Can you give more details of your radio?
Or check here maybe will help you ;
Free Grundig Radio Code entry instructions P1 for all popular radio models Codes Also Available (http://www.radio-code.co.uk/code-entry-help-Grundig.htm)

BR

Jose I have just emailed her to find out the radio model, will post info as i get it

dik
2nd December, 2009, 02:09 PM
Update radio is a ALANA MP3, if anyone can help

PremierD
2nd December, 2009, 02:13 PM
Update radio is a ALANA MP3, if anyone can help

Just leave it switched on mate .... Eventually it will let you input the correct code ...and its not Prog button that confirms the code ... If I remember correctly its Scan...

dik
2nd December, 2009, 04:32 PM
Just leave it switched on mate .... Eventually it will let you input the correct code ...and its not Prog button that confirms the code ... If I remember correctly its Scan...
Don't think that will work, she has been driving round with safe displayed for about 2 weeks, with some long 1hr + journeys

PremierD
2nd December, 2009, 04:43 PM
Don't think that will work, she has been driving round with safe displayed for about 2 weeks, with some long 1hr + journeys

The only other way mate is to read the lc16 eeprom ...Which (with all due respest to your mother ) I doubt she can do ....But does she know someone who can...? There is no easy fix mate sorry... I have seen it take 4 hours ..to come back up...

Jose19
5th June, 2010, 02:53 AM
i not know code

seat cordoba alana brand type

serial sez2z9e3365203

plsssss

code???

my email: arsas44@hotmail.com

Lol.............

Read eep 24c16

niklesvos
29th September, 2010, 08:05 AM