PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Toyota Hilux Dpf off

Luis1600
23rd October, 2018, 02:54 PM
Hello everyone, a while ago I've been reading the forum, I have a slave kess and one of my services is the dpf off. I have a client with a Toyota Hilux 3.0 KUN26 with DPF year 2013, the dpf off is performed with swiftec, deleting the DTC P20CE and P20CD from the map. The 5th injector is disconnected, temperature sensor dpf disconnected, but the truck is restricted and does not exceed 2000 rpm. With the original map it throws P20CE and P20CD, but it was erased with a scanner and returned to normal, two weeks ago we loaded the swiftec map but the truck was at normal working temperature, we exceeded 4000 rpm without problems and 180km per hour, we tested it 45 km and everything very well. The next day in cold the truck is again restricted not exceeding 2000 rpm. Nowadays it does not allow to erase the DTC P20CD and although the map with the dpf off + dtc off + stage2 is still restricted, we have tried many maps and nothing. It is the third Hilux 3.0 that I do dpf off, but the latter has not been solved, the others no problem. Everything indicates that it is the P20CD that is restricting the truck, some have some experience with this truck and that the same thing happened?

voltechcar
23rd October, 2018, 03:01 PM
use rezistors 1k ohm and put on 5 injector. You know what swiftec edit in this maps? I dont think so. He edit mps to hight temp and cut dtc, thats all.

Luis1600
23rd October, 2018, 03:10 PM
use rezistors 1k ohm and put on 5 injector. You know what swiftec edit in this maps? I dont think so. He edit mps to hight temp and cut dtc, thats all.

Thank you very much, the problem we have to connect the fifth injector is that the connector is broken, only the injector is connected with its broken connector, the wiring connector is disconnected. How can I do it? I thank you very much for your help.

regards

Luis

Thank you very much, the problem we have to connect the fifth injector is that the connector is broken, only the injector is connected with its broken connector, the wiring connector is disconnected. How can I do it? I thank you very much for your help.

Team dz
23rd October, 2018, 03:20 PM
here this dpf off

pass pm .

Luis1600
23rd October, 2018, 04:21 PM
here this dpf off

pass pm .

thank you very much!, I send you message

voltechcar
23rd October, 2018, 05:12 PM
this is the same what you have, he edit file but whats new than yours file??. You have emegency mode because car not see injectors and temp sensor. All software emulated sensor to high temp thats all, I never see other solution in denso Toyota.

Luis1600
23rd October, 2018, 10:01 PM
this is the same what you have, he edit file but whats new than yours file??. You have emegency mode because car not see injectors and temp sensor. All software emulated sensor to high temp thats all, I never see other solution in denso Toyota.

Thank you very much, unfortunately I can not compare the maps since the file I upload in the truck is encrypted (I have kess slave)