PDA

View Full Version : Original Kess - Non original protocols?

IamAlexMeijer
25th October, 2018, 07:56 AM
Hi,

I wonder if i buy original Kess hardware because i'm getting tired of clones not working or supporting.
Could I use my current protocols on this hardware?

When I check the kess website:

KESSv2 Master (Tool)
€1,500.00

Car – Van OBD2 Protocols
€2,900.00

(3890 GBP)

Full OBD2 Protocols
€7,000.00

KESSv2 Slave (Tool)
€900.00

Car – Van OBD2 Protocols
€1,100.00

(1768 GBP)

I won't mind spending 1500 EUR or 900 EUR, but those protocols are quite expensive though.

jnoroeste
25th October, 2018, 01:38 PM
Hi M8,
Professional tools are not really expensive if you work as chiptuner, otherwise seems expensive, with Eobd tool you will be able to do virtual readings.
If you don΄t mind to expend a big amount of money you can think to buy slave tool, in future you will convert into master paying the difference, by this way you can test if really worths the money and learn about.
I can provide those genuine slave and master tools and files if interested.
Regards..

heteromies
25th October, 2018, 03:56 PM
Hi,

I wonder if i buy original Kess hardware because i'm getting tired of clones not working or supporting.
Could I use my current protocols on this hardware?

When I check the kess website:

KESSv2 Master (Tool)
€1,500.00

Car – Van OBD2 Protocols
€2,900.00

(3890 GBP)

Full OBD2 Protocols
€7,000.00

KESSv2 Slave (Tool)
€900.00

Car – Van OBD2 Protocols
€1,100.00

(1768 GBP)

I won't mind spending 1500 EUR or 900 EUR, but those protocols are quite expensive though.

Kess master interface + OBD protocols price is about 4400 eur. Is VAT allready include price?

figani
25th October, 2018, 06:41 PM
Hi...

No the 4400€ are as usual Netto without VAT...
But most of them give discount...
When you are interested in new...
I think you will get it for 3800,- € +/- 100€.... + VAT....

I was searching one month... Last year...
And this were the offers...

IamAlexMeijer
26th October, 2018, 05:48 PM
Hi M8,
Professional tools are not really expensive if you work as chiptuner, otherwise seems expensive, with Eobd tool you will be able to do virtual readings.
If you don΄t mind to expend a big amount of money you can think to buy slave tool, in future you will convert into master paying the difference, by this way you can test if really worths the money and learn about.
I can provide those genuine slave and master tools and files if interested.
Regards..

Thanks for you offer and information.
I currently already working with a tuner but due unable to map every car with my non original version I want to switch to original.

I didn't know I could swap from slave to master without having to buy a new device.

How is it with protocols? Just pay the difference if I want a master?

I started few months ago with a fake Version to see if I get enough interest if yes I was going to buy original.

Currently I get enough interest but due fake one I have to say no to many people.

My guy offers 1740 Inc vat and year free license and 10 files and discount on all other files. So it will pay itself back in a while anyway.

figani
26th October, 2018, 07:42 PM
when you buy a slave tool.....
and later you want to exchange to master.....

1. Your master has to agree (you have to pay, most of them want money... but not all...) if he not agree.... no exchange to master....
2. For the exchange you also have to pay......