PDA

View Full Version : Vectra C Delphi CIM swap

carsandkeys
25th October, 2018, 05:16 PM
Hi,

I received a Cim module, ref GM 13132473 GK cars opel Vectra C, years 2003 with angle sensor failure. then the client give me the original cim and a donor for swap data. I read and write the 93lc76 eeprom from original cim to the donor but the car not start, this ecus dont have motorola mcu, have RENSAS mcu M306NAFGTFP but i cannot read this with my programer, Orange5, vvdi prog, carporg clone and xprog. I try adapt this with op com. I have pin code from car with carpass, but when conect the donor cim this dont recognize the pincode, all the data is on RENESAS mcu? This is the trouble code with opcom. in resume not paired cim

marek128
25th October, 2018, 06:51 PM
U hawe to sw wersion different i think. Put here 93c76 dump from donnor CIM i tell u PIN and u adap the car.

carsandkeys
25th October, 2018, 07:25 PM
both eeprom in 1º post edited

kiszka
25th October, 2018, 08:49 PM

carsandkeys
26th October, 2018, 09:21 AM
donor pin 2408
original pin 5478
A question, if i write the eeprom from original to the other cim, why pin not change? different software change the data adress, right?

bank
26th October, 2018, 09:29 AM
A question, if i write the eeprom from original to the other cim, why pin not change? different software change the data adress, right?
These CIMs are different and they have different algo of PIN coding.
And when you just change dums, pin becomes another cause another algo of decoding.
You need to find the same type of CIM or reset it and program not by dump swapping but using tech2 or somethink like that

Bllinda
26th October, 2018, 11:42 AM
If you want to try to press two buttons. ;)

carsandkeys
26th October, 2018, 12:27 PM
​I have solved it in the simplest way that has occurred to me, I have spoken with the client and he has told me that the error is only in the angle of turn sensor, and in opel he was told that he had to change the cim, that's why I brought them both to change the data, but I solved it by changing only the angle of rotation sensor of the donor to the original. He has taken it to try them.