PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa 1.0 ME7.6.1 read problem

kalisiux
27th October, 2018, 12:30 AM
Hi mates,
has anyone tried to read Me7.6.1 using the KESS clone? I can read the ECU information, but when I try to read it is an error. The ECU is on the list available.
Best regards

mexanico1971
27th October, 2018, 12:52 AM
You got to read it on table

kalisiux
27th October, 2018, 01:59 AM
You got to read it on table
No, OBD only.

Matronix
14th June, 2020, 09:41 PM
older topic but still had the question or this was resolved.

this is motronic 1.5.5 / ME6.1.x for both Z10XE and Z12XE Kess says read by OBD but also get an error. Reads ID fine . I have it wired up, power to pin 18 and 51, k line to pin 2. Asks to put on dashboard, then reads ID, after that asks proceed to read? Confirm, says "switch of the dash-board to continue"... then says "change of status not possible' ... tried to remove pin 51 which is switched power on ignition but does not matter, same issue.

Carprog reads the eeprom and makes dump, but no option to write, only read. Abrites (official one) gives option to read and write but times out. Tried 4 different ECU's, it's just a hard one to get done. Or I fail to see what is going on. It's not a big issue, with carprog or even OpCom you can read pin and reset on bench connecting just 2 powers, the ground (housing) and K line. But it would be awesoms if flash and prom could be read / written to clone or restore ecu's as well...