PDA

View Full Version : Opel insigna EDC17C19

garabounga
29th October, 2018, 03:07 PM
Hallo DK members,

Can you please check this file for me read with Kess V2 clone ori file i tyed to do dpf off but no luck tryed with ktag clone also no luck now the car dont start cranks but no start tryed recovery with this file also no start because the car cranks i gues the immo eeprom is good . when diagnose i get the following dtc P160d engine calibration. If also you can help with ori file for this ecu would be nice .
thank you!

immokill
29th October, 2018, 09:03 PM
What diag tool do you have ?

voltechcar
29th October, 2018, 09:08 PM
edc17c19 have otp, so you lock eep when you try flashing by obd and car not start, use globaltis and reprogram ecu, you must have immo pin to this operation.

btf
29th October, 2018, 09:28 PM
you have teste write back file read by kess ?

garabounga
31st October, 2018, 08:41 PM
I readthis ecu first with kess v2 clone i get the file then i removed dpf i write back no start engine dont cranck then i did recovery with original file with kess car starts , then i took out ecu read with Ktag i first make back up mpc then eep i modified mpc flash removed dpf correct cheksum with winols write back sinds then no start car cranks but no start. Thats the hole story. I deed a lot of ecu no problem this one pin in the ass hhhhh

garabounga
31st October, 2018, 08:43 PM
you have teste write back file read by kess ?
Yes i get error p160d engine control not calibrated

garabounga
31st October, 2018, 08:45 PM
edc17c19 have otp, so you lock eep when you try flashing by obd and car not start, use globaltis and reprogram ecu, you must have immo pin to this operation.
car crancks i dont think is a immo issue i dont khnow if immo in flash or eep?

voltechcar
31st October, 2018, 08:49 PM
what problem you have? read again all answear on this topic, I write all what you need and you still no reapair this car.

garabounga
31st October, 2018, 09:35 PM
what problem you have? read again all answear on this topic, I write all what you need and you still no reapair this car.
I dont have the tool you are talking about and your answer is not really helpfull did you read what i wrote
I have kess and ktag and original back up from mpc and eeprom now whats your suggestion ?
I wrote ori file back i reed with ktag and i compare the second reed and it was ok cheked the cheksum with winols and its correct or maybe problem with eep .

garabounga
9th November, 2018, 11:30 PM
Problem solved with ktag and new dlls
Thanx for every one who really wanted to help this thread can be closed as far as iam concerned.
Thank you!
I have the crc dll for ktag in case some one needs Them.