PDA

View Full Version : will dm500s work with sky dish???

alithegreat
1st September, 2008, 10:55 PM
Hi
i was wondering if i buy dm500s, wud it work wth sky dish. if it will what will be the chances of getting caught by sky coz i heard that they catch and fine u.
if it will work will i get all the channels that come on sky????

thnx in advance

Curious123
1st September, 2008, 11:02 PM
The channels you will get are the FTA channels if you want the rest than you will need to subscribe to Sky.

alithegreat
1st September, 2008, 11:19 PM
isnt this like dm500c where u recieve all the channels???
to recieve all the channels will i need to use another dish

westkill
1st September, 2008, 11:49 PM
cable and sat are completey different
dosent matter what dish you got pointing at sky sat
you would have to subscribe to sky :(

Curious123
1st September, 2008, 11:49 PM
isnt this like dm500c where u recieve all the channels???
to recieve all the channels will i need to use another dish

Cable is hacked so it possible to recive all the channels on cable including S*y with a Dm500c but S*y is not hacked so you can't get S*y on satellite without a subscription.

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd September, 2008, 02:28 AM
Alternatively you can cardshare. It is hard but not too hard. Although the problems are channels scrambling up for a few seconds every now and then. Dishes have nothing to do with what can and cant be watched exc. signals. All decrypting is done in the receiver. Sky is encrypted in NDSvideoguard but cable is done by nagra1 not 2 or 3

alithegreat
2nd September, 2008, 10:26 AM
Alternatively you can cardshare. It is hard but not too hard. Although the problems are channels scrambling up for a few seconds every now and then. Dishes have nothing to do with what can and cant be watched exc. signals. All decrypting is done in the receiver. Sky is encrypted in NDSvideoguard but cable is done by nagra1 not 2 or 3

thnx man can u plz tell me the way or gimme a step by step guide to do that.
will i have to buy another dish 4 that or will sky dish work the same. Finally by doing the method u will tell me is there any chance of me getting caught because i have heard that they fine u like ?1000 if u get caught

C64
2nd September, 2008, 02:52 PM
If Sky catch you they will kill you and your family and all your pets then burn down your house and set alight your car.

Card sharing is the only way to get free Sky, if you're on a decent CCcam server then you won't get any picture loss as the other guy said.

alithegreat
2nd September, 2008, 04:45 PM
lol
is there a step by step guide of cardsharing. by doing that will i get all the sky channels

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd September, 2008, 05:32 PM
first of all sky wont fine you, they will have u killed!!! they have a huge legal team and they will do anything to be unhacked. there are many step by step guides to cardsharing just google it.
@witchky2k1~im a kid not a guy. lol

The Reaper
3rd September, 2008, 06:42 PM
The DB500s works 100% for sharing----if you join a good cardshare then you have unlimited channel possibilities--- will not tell you where to go or who to contact as sharing is still on the fringe of illegality but the info is freely available on a google search.
I use a DB500s linked to a positioner in turn linked to a 1.8m mobile dish and receive channels from 30degrees west around to 40degrees east with an absolute minimum of pixellation, you must also be hooked up to broadband and a router----I use cable broadband and a linksy router------enough said, search and enjoy.
Regards.
Col.