PDA

View Full Version : Opel/Vauxhall EDC16 Mileage adjustment

sarfraz18
2nd December, 2009, 03:05 PM
RE: OPEL EDC16 TOOL

Hey Guys,

I was looking at this software but looks like it only does mileages on bosch only ecu`s, is that the case?

if anyone has got it what do you think, im unable to get the software to se what its like beore getting the cable, any help or info much appreciated, thanks in advance

zgaibar
2nd December, 2009, 05:01 PM
Hi,
I have one EDC16. The software come with one dongle ET199 produced in China. You can change odometer in EDC16 ECU. I work with interface and i change odometer in ECU for one Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI. The interface work also for Fiat but you must to buy one dongle for Fiat software. The software without dongle is useless.

sarfraz18
2nd December, 2009, 10:03 PM
where is the best place to buy it from?
also does it do all vauxhall or just some?

zgaibar
3rd December, 2009, 09:53 AM
Hi,
That interface change km in Opel with ECU BOSCH EDC16.
Work with CAN protocol.
You can find interface with dongle in China at China ECU Tools Centre (http://www.ecutool.com/)

sarfraz18
4th December, 2009, 01:35 AM
they say it can do all diesel engines like 1.7 1.9 and 2.0
would that be all diesels?

newcastlecars
15th February, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hi,
I have one EDC16. The software come with one dongle ET199 produced in China. You can change odometer in EDC16 ECU. I work with interface and i change odometer in ECU for one Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI. The interface work also for Fiat but you must to buy one dongle for Fiat software. The software without dongle is useless.

DID you need do anything on opel/vauxhall after you did it. reason i ask is i used opel km it show miles[not other details like fiat km does] i changed and miles did not change on car 57reg vec 1.9 cdti [tho is changed on tool as whern i read again it says new miles] cheers jim