PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Demon Souls or GOW3 ?

Raven
2nd December, 2009, 03:30 PM
Anyone that's interested in purchasing these games and any game for that matter which is currently only available in America on PS3 should check out ebay, in case you're unaware your PS3 is region free by default so it'll play NTSC games right off the bat, and there's people on ebay selling the American version of Demon Souls and the God Of War Collection (which is the first two God Of War games upped to 1080p resolution at 60fps all on 1 disc and features a code to download the God Of War 3 demo) - and they are selling at fair prices and posting from the UK so the actual importing has already been taken care of. The games are also new&sealed aswell. Competetively priced, at least compared to shops.

lillmuppen
10th December, 2009, 01:40 AM
I have a much better site.
A guy i ordered with from Hong Kong because he has a store there. and i can guarantee it's much cheapier than the crap ebay !
I ordered Demon's Souls asia version with eng subs and speech 100%, and also Way of the samurai 3 us version.
Both works like a charm and shipped half around the world to sweden in 2-4 days.
pm me for more info.