PDA

View Full Version : VW AMAROK - EDC17cp54 - Revo map - dpf delete is possible??

bibi80
30th October, 2018, 02:11 PM
Hello to everyone! Hope someone could help me!
I've a Revo software installed on my VW Amarok 3.0 tdi V6 highline (224 hp). Engine DDXC, ECU EDC17CP54.
I have big problems with DPF, it's always clogged and I'd to go several to the mechanic for the forced regen....the problem is that I mainly do short trips and I know that it's not good for the DPF but I can do no other.
DPF replacement is very expensive and won't solve the problems.
I would like to eliminate it (adblue included)....but REVO stage 2 doesn't exist....How can I do a DPF+adblue+egr delete on this map?

I'm sorry to bother you but this situation is a big trouble for me and I need to solve it.

icezero2010
30th October, 2018, 04:35 PM
Hello to everyone! Hope someone could help me!
I've a Revo software installed on my VW Amarok 3.0 tdi V6 highline (224 hp). Engine DDXC, ECU EDC17CP54.
I have big problems with DPF, it's always clogged and I'd to go several to the mechanic for the forced regen....the problem is that I mainly do short trips and I know that it's not good for the DPF but I can do no other.
DPF replacement is very expensive and won't solve the problems.
I would like to eliminate it (adblue included)....but REVO stage 2 doesn't exist....How can I do a DPF+adblue+egr delete on this map?

I'm sorry to bother you but this situation is a big trouble for me and I need to solve it.

first u need an original tool ! this ecu from amorak can only do by obd new password protection
u need than a new tuning file +agr dpf off adblue

u cant read the ecu before

i´m sure you have dpf off problems becourse your egt is cut in software :-D

check with vcds your egt :-) i think so 600 or 700

AVDigitale
30th October, 2018, 04:39 PM
read your ecu and post file here

Act Tuning
30th October, 2018, 06:13 PM
Dont try to flash file on Revo soft, revo lock it with eep and you car will not start, you will need to put full stock file in the car first via frf or dealer before you try change something

bibi80
31st October, 2018, 02:07 PM
read your ecu and post file here
Before opening the ecu (not me but a tuner) I would like to be sure that this dpf delete is possible on a revo map ....

bibi80
31st October, 2018, 02:10 PM
first u need an original tool ! this ecu from amorak can only do by obd new password protection
u need than a new tuning file +agr dpf off adblue

u cant read the ecu before

i´m sure you have dpf off problems becourse your egt is cut in software :-D

check with vcds your egt :-) i think so 600 or 700

Egt is good!