PDA

View Full Version : Galletto v54 edc16c3 injector coder don't work?

gremis
30th October, 2018, 06:12 PM
Hello everyone,
I have Renault Scenic with edc16c3. After OBD flashing this ECU loses injector coding. FGTech software says I must use their injector coder before read/write operations but it just doesn't work. Tries to wake an ECU but timeout occurs. After setting driver to edc16c3 it works like a charm.
Has anyone experienced same problem? How to make it work?
Thanks a lot.

Bllinda
30th October, 2018, 06:21 PM
upload here damp from.S.P.I :)

gremis
30th October, 2018, 11:11 PM
Maybe we misunderstood each other... I don't have problem with the car. I have problem with Galletto, it just doesn't read injector codes when it is supposed. Everytime I have to write eeprom file via bdm port to return injector codes. Alli want is to be able to write flsh file via OBD and go for a drive. Connecting ecu via bdm everytime just pisses me off....

AVDigitale
30th October, 2018, 11:26 PM
always when you tune renault cars edc16 read first injector codes with kess v2,after read flash with galletto and you are good
after you flash mod file via obd with galletto wait 1 minute start the car shutdown the engine,use kess to recode injectors and wait 2min with igntion off after start the car and you are ok

dtip
31st October, 2018, 12:08 AM
....or simply use any other diag tool to read/write injector codes before/after ecu programming, launch , renault clip....probably even delphi autocom