PDA

View Full Version : Renault Scenic 1.9dCi SVTL ?

gremis
2nd November, 2018, 06:24 PM
Hey fellas,
I'm trying to sqeeze few Nm out of my daily scenic. I found many torque limiters and torque did indeed raised but I'm stopped by some torque limiter I can't find anywhere. All my found torque limiters are above 300Nm but with diagnostic cable I see that ecu outputs 300Nm and no more.
Can anybody please find this torque limiter?
Many thanks!

asix
3rd November, 2018, 04:07 PM
Why you reduced SVTL to 200n.m at address EA1EC ? Try and report.

gremis
3rd November, 2018, 04:21 PM
I thought it's the limiter and set it to 200 to confirm. Sadly it did do anything. Car still produces 300Nm and not 1 more...

asix
4th November, 2018, 05:46 AM
Now I have reviewed your file. It's a full crap. On more of maps you is changed dimensions, and live values inside of the maps stock, Why? All most fuel maps are stock or anti tuning changed. In this case you can't get 320 n.m.

gremis
4th November, 2018, 01:00 PM
What do you mean about changing dimensions? I'm totaly new to oem ecu remaping. All I changed is boost limiter, raised boost in boost maps and they work. I also raised rail pressure on full load and in cruising area to possibly get better fuel economy and more fuel on full load. Also raised torque limiters. But you are correct, I did not change none of the fuel maps. Everything I didn't mension is full stock. I did not touch any of axis values.
As I said, I'm new to this. If you could explain basic principles and my mistakes I'd be very very grateful.
Many thanks for your time.

bobolin4o
5th November, 2018, 09:20 AM
It will be nice if you post the original file too...

gremis
5th November, 2018, 10:21 AM
Posting original file.

I have found few differencies compared to other tuned files, but I don't understand few maps, how to read them and what they do.
Could you identify there maps?

this I don't understand at all:

Is is SOI map?

It's duration map, right?

But don't understand values and factors...

gremis
6th November, 2018, 01:15 PM
Nobody can help me? I understood duration map. It's rail pressure in bar / requested fuel quantity in mg per stroke to time in microseconds.
But can you help me with other two?
The 6x6 looks like it could be IQ limiter per temp/speed. Possible...
Please brighten my day explaining how to read that SOI map? Or if its not SOI map, then what is it?
Many thanks.

asix
7th November, 2018, 10:08 PM
Insert this mappak to your file

gremis
8th November, 2018, 02:09 PM
Thanks a lot. Pretty much of these found myself and sorted out. Even with SOI map.
But E9D26 "IQ to Nm" looks strange. Shouldn't be like more fuel = more Nm? In that map it varies from 69 to 81 and doesn't follow that "the more fuel, the more Nm".