PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Keegan Sacked?

Montebox
2nd September, 2008, 04:19 PM
News reports coming in that Kevin Keegan has been sacked. Storm brewing up with the loyal Newcastle fans in wanting Ashley and Wise out.

shady77
2nd September, 2008, 04:31 PM
to be fair, its been on the cards since last season. im gutted for king kev

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd September, 2008, 04:48 PM
haha, waiting 4 krazylegz..

krazylegz
2nd September, 2008, 05:21 PM
mike ashley is a total fu**ing pr**k who has done nothing for newcastle...al he has done is turn us into a no-ambition selling club.

when he brought keegan in he promised him ?100million to spend but he hasnt giving him ~~~~ all, he's brought in all these stupid directors and executives especially that horrible little cockney sh!t (wise), who is dictating on what players keegan can have and who he wants to sell all has to go through him which is just plain wrong.

it hasnt been confirmed by newcastle that he has been sacked yet but it is looking that way.....but if he has therewill be many many fans who will boycott games and not renewseason tickets

2nd September, 2008, 05:26 PM
lol so angry. i hav to agree with u there krazylegz. it true that mike ashley is a pr!*k he acts like he knows the lot but in reality hes just in the wrong profession!!!!!

Montebox
2nd September, 2008, 07:51 PM
...err, now he has not been sacked?! What's going on?

aftermath
2nd September, 2008, 08:00 PM
the Newcastle fans deserve better than this TBH.

that cock ashley , tries to be one of the boys and mingle with the fans, but he is a total knob,

How many managers must they go through before someone realises it dont work overnight.

Look at the way some clubs are moving forward, Mega rich people coming in , buy who they want, even Sunderland have spent on new players.

Come on Ashley spend some cash you cock, and keep Keegan.

father ted
2nd September, 2008, 08:01 PM
Newcastle Utd
Club statement leaves more questions than answers
6:53pm Tuesday 2nd September 2008

Newcastle United have released the following statement on the club's website:

Newcastle United can confirm that meetings between members of the board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Newcastle United values the effort and commitment shown by Kevin since his return to St James' Park and wants him to continue to play an instrumental role as manager of the club.

For the avoidance of doubt, the club has not sacked Kevin Keegan.

bugaloo41
2nd September, 2008, 08:10 PM
Like Keegan as a person just not convinced he has the ability to turn things round at Newcastle. Mind you Ferguson and the chosen one would struggle as well. Poisoned chalice job.

krazylegz
2nd September, 2008, 09:37 PM
the reason we are struggling so much is that we have a paper thin squad and ashley wont get his ~~~~ing wallet out, i think were the only club who has a billionaire owner who wont spend any money....then the players KK wants he has to ask that little shit wise.

if KK does stop on as manager and is not backed with the players HE wants,not wise, i think he'll defo walk and to be honest i wouldnt blame him if he did

2nd September, 2008, 10:39 PM
Keegan resigned. Now what can that ~~~~ing ashley do now. He is making me feel that he will bury the toons and mess everything up if he already hasnt. Im a arsenal fan but still feel sorry for the toon fans.

krazylegz
3rd September, 2008, 04:37 PM
apparantly he hasnt resigned but i wish ashley would sell up and ~~~~ off and take that poisend little dwarf with him.....it's touch and go as to wether kk stays

Boxxie
3rd September, 2008, 07:28 PM
one minute he's resigned, the next he's he's been sacked, the next nothing happened -_-

3rd September, 2008, 10:14 PM
one minute he's resigned, the next he's he's been sacked, the next nothing happened -_-

lol the next thing he's dead