PDA

View Full Version : Advise needed for OPCOM Clone

Msmax
4th November, 2018, 10:00 PM
Guys,
Need your advise. I read a lot of topics on OPCOM and errors but I can not pin point the exact problem with my interface.

The interface did work very well as long as I remember with versions 082010EN/090714EN/100219aNL.
Last time while checking my laptop I found a version 120309aEN software and tried that with the interface connected only to the USB.
Nothing seemed to be wrong at that time, but yesterday I tried to connect to a Corsa 1.2 MY2006 and could not get any data out of the car.

The interface test succeeds with firmware 1.45 shown.
Diag starts, TX led goes on but never off again until another interface test or disconnect/reconnect.
I tried OCFlash and I can change the firmware which means that it is a real PIC processor.

Is it normal that the TX LED stays on all the time? Never noticed that before...

DWT
5th November, 2018, 07:15 AM
This not normal.
When connected to the car, TX led should flicker: as if it is lit, but a little more than once a second it quickly blinks, turning off for a tenth of a second.
If his test Opcom passes normally, then probably the problem is in the board. Of course, you can change it again, for example, under 1.70, how I did it, but will it make sense ...