PDA

View Full Version : software for r4i

sickmick
2nd December, 2009, 11:57 PM
just brought dsi for xmas and cant get the pigging thing to work just get star wars thing come up then white screen come up with menu on top of red letter

cgscott
2nd December, 2009, 11:59 PM
just brought dsi for xmas and cant get the pigging thing to work just get star wars thing come up then white screen come up with menu on top of red letter

Show me the R4i card you bought and i'll point out the correct firm.

I need to know what it says on front so try get pic of yours and link me to it.

sickmick
3rd December, 2009, 10:39 AM
thanks for the reply cgscott , its the R4i upgrade v1.4 revolution for DS (ndsi/ndsl/nds) cameras a bit naff so just wrote everthing on the card if its not enough i borrow one and get straight back to you many thanks again for your quick reply

sickmick
4th December, 2009, 01:38 PM
thanks for the reply cgscott , its the R4i upgrade v1.4 revolution for DS (ndsi/ndsl/nds) cameras a bit naff so just wrote everthing on the card if its not enough i borrow one and get straight back to you many thanks again for your quick reply

hypersonic
4th December, 2009, 05:16 PM
Are you using it in a DSi or DS Lite?
If its the DSi what firmware is on the DSi (Ver 1.3 or 1.4.)
It could be this R4i is an older version which will not run on upgraded DSi with 1.4 firmware. :santaclaus:

sickmick
7th December, 2009, 04:08 PM
its a dsi 1.4e iv only just brought the r4i card so it shouldnt be the card

mickydibble
7th December, 2009, 04:29 PM
If it says 1.4 on box or card then should be fine just get the correct firmware from maybe downloads here or goto. Gbatemp.net ....Also some games need patching first

isaraiva
23rd December, 2009, 11:30 PM
I had the same problem, check the downloads out and down load there, or go to www.r41-sdhc.com (http://www.r41-sdhc.com)