PDA

View Full Version : need 16 ISN for cas3+

cniksor
6th November, 2018, 07:44 AM
i have a 2008 e90 im trying to make a all lost key. i used CGDI to downgrade when asked, went well, i was then able to read key info, but when trying to generate dealer key i was asked: put key in ignition (cant all keys lost), engine data (dont have) manually enter known ISN (dont have), try insert 16 or 64 times (not select-able due to cas encrypt)

i read CAS EEPROM and FLASH with vvdi prog, then i used that eeprom and tried FILE MAKE KEY using bmw multi tool, but i get the same options as CGDI gave me,

any way to get ISN from the cas eeprom? any suggestions on what to do? if i have to walk away from job i will but customer is desperate since all lost key so is very patience in letting me try figure it out, most of all i want to learn in case i find myself in a situation like this in the future. thanks for anyhelp

programmers i have:
BMW multi tool 7.7
CGDI BMW
VVDI PROG.

haskyxp
6th November, 2018, 08:55 AM
try isn: DF8B892262D4E92B4A7D87D2E840C5D9

Brat
6th November, 2018, 09:08 AM
you have situacion "AKL" ,you not have situacion car lost ,or ecu lost,remove ecu and read for get ISN

lechus111
6th November, 2018, 12:35 PM
eprom cas crypto:2in1:

droidwayne65
6th November, 2018, 01:16 PM
i have a 2008 e90 im trying to make a all lost key. i used CGDI to downgrade when asked, went well, i was then able to read key info, but when trying to generate dealer key i was asked: put key in ignition (cant all keys lost), engine data (dont have) manually enter known ISN (dont have), try insert 16 or 64 times (not select-able due to cas encrypt)

i read CAS EEPROM and FLASH with vvdi prog, then i used that eeprom and tried FILE MAKE KEY using bmw multi tool, but i get the same options as CGDI gave me,

any way to get ISN from the cas eeprom? any suggestions on what to do? if i have to walk away from job i will but customer is desperate since all lost key so is very patience in letting me try figure it out, most of all i want to learn in case i find myself in a situation like this in the future. thanks for anyhelp

programmers i have:
BMW multi tool 7.7
CGDI BMW
VVDI PROG.
Use the CGDI to read the ISN directly from the ECU.

Impac4000
6th November, 2018, 05:32 PM
Use the CGDI to read the ISN directly from the ECU.

It will not work because cgdi will ask to put key in the coil, what software you guys use to get the ins from dump?

dooshan
6th November, 2018, 05:50 PM

programmers i have:
BMW multi tool 7.7
CGDI BMW
VVDI PROG.

ISN 69 B3 94 94 5A C9 5F 13 57 CB BF CF 5E 78 D8 6F E7

salkapone
6th November, 2018, 08:25 PM
thanks dooshan (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/303849-dooshan), you just show me that some bm`s have 17bit isn !:applause:

droidwayne65
6th November, 2018, 09:56 PM
It will not work because cgdi will ask to put key in the coil, what software you guys use to get the ins from dump?
No it won't. I read them on the bench just fine, connected to just an OBD port and a power supply. It only needs key data if you wanna transfer the ISN to a CAS. Come to think of it, it couldn't have derived the ISN without a working key during a downgrade, so connect up that ECU and read it's ISN :D. Easy as pie to make a key after that.

rivalryan
6th November, 2018, 11:40 PM
Don't have cgdi though you have two options with most devices over OBD to read ISN from DME/DDE that is Activate T15 (relay ect.) or program key to car to get ignition on and then read correct ISN from DME, you can then clear the slot you used and unlock your chip ect.

Or remove and read direct on bench as mentioned.

dooshan
7th November, 2018, 11:28 AM
thanks dooshan (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/303849-dooshan), you just show me that some bm`s have 17bit isn !:applause:

my mistake...dunno where that 'E7' came from :D

69 B3 94 94 5A C9 5F 13 57 CB BF CF 5E 78 D8 6F ...but is it good ??

doctore
7th November, 2018, 11:40 AM
from crypto dump you can see real isn from original key or ecu isn or egs withouth that you can not doo nothing:D

droidwayne65
7th November, 2018, 02:03 PM
my mistake...dunno where that 'E7' came from :D

69 B3 94 94 5A C9 5F 13 57 CB BF CF 5E 78 D8 6F ...but is it good ??
Yup. That's the good, encrypted ISN. :)

cniksor
9th November, 2018, 06:45 PM
thanks for the help and replies, unfortunately posted ISN above did not work.

i removed the dme and tried to read directly but cgdi gave me error that version not supported. so i walked away from this job.

ray-ray
10th November, 2018, 07:17 AM
Carry a donor Cas with work key, switch it get the isn from the dme. Then switch back the original that has no key, finish the job.

mojomojo
17th January, 2019, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=ray-ray;3418844]Carry a donor Cas with work key, switch it get the isn from the dme. Then switch back the original that has no key, finish the job.[/QUOTE

have tried this before? you are raimundo so i assume the answer is yes..does the cas type need to match ie cas2,3,3+,4,n 4+...i was curious also because cas isn will be different the dme isn