PDA

View Full Version : Hacking through Wireless

relo2k
3rd December, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hello Fellow Friends,

I was just wondering, and I promise this is just so that I can say I know how to and not actually do any harm in anyway to anyone.

And those reading this should not do it to any other reason also.

But I was watching that program "The Real Hustle http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8mf"

And they managed to get into a neighbours PC by accessing it through the wireless Internet.

I learnt how to obtain WEP keys using Backtrack4. Now does anyone have a site with step-by-step guide on how to access the computer as well. or does this forum have a guide and can you please post the link to me. or perhaps a youtube video.

Thanks Guys.

THIS SITE RULES.

Dreamer
3rd December, 2009, 11:33 AM
Its one thing using up a bit of bandwidth from someones wireless network but it is another thing entirely hacking into someones computer.

To be honest if I did I know how to hack into someones computer I wouldn't tell you. Even although you are only interested in finding out and not actually doing it.

I don't think it is right to hack into someones computer. I am sure you will get the information you are looking for but I've never known computer hacking to be used in a "nice" way only for malice.

relo2k
3rd December, 2009, 11:39 AM
Mate Where did I say in my post that I was going to hack to do something nice.

You think I'm trying to hack their pc so that I can organise their desktop, or perhaps update their anti-virus.

I clearly stated that I was not going to do any harm to any computer or anyone. and I simply wanted to know how so that I could say that I can do it. and that I know how to.

I'm not the sort of person you may think that I am. I believe hacking is wrong too. but I have to do a little wrong so that I can learn how to do it. once I learnt end of story. I don't want to look at their pictures I like mine. I don't want to get their hotmail passwords. I already have a hotmail account. I don't want to look at their videos. I already have some of my own.

Thanks for the useless reply though mate.

Bulld0g
3rd December, 2009, 11:42 AM
Mate Where did I say in my post that I was going to hack to do something nice.

You think I'm trying to hack their pc so that I can organise their desktop, or perhaps update their anti-virus.

I clearly stated that I was not going to do any harm to any computer or anyone. and I simply wanted to know how so that I could say that I can do it. and that I know how to.

I'm not the sort of person you may think that I am. I believe hacking is wrong too. but I have to do a little wrong so that I can learn how to do it. once I learnt end of story. I don't want to look at their pictures I like mine. I don't want to get their hotmail passwords. I already have a hotmail account. I don't want to look at their videos. I already have some of my own.

Thanks for the useless reply though mate.
Whats the point of hacking if your not gonna look into their pc ?Pointless if you ask me. Like knowing how to get free telly and internet and saying oh i know how to do that but i wont because it's morally wrong :roflmao:
If you do find out let me know. I'll happily snoop around someones pc ;)

Dreamer
3rd December, 2009, 11:43 AM
Even although you are only interested in finding out and not actually doing it.

I think you missed that bit in my reply. I didn't say you were gonna do it.

Dreamer
3rd December, 2009, 11:44 AM
Whats the point of hacking if your not gonna look into their pc ?Pointless if you ask me. Like knowing how to get free telly and internet and saying oh i know how to do that but i wont because it's morally wrong :roflmao:
If you do find out let me know. I'll happily snoop around someones pc ;)

There you go if you find out Bulldog wants to know how to do it too and I don't want him snooping around my holiday pics lol

Bulld0g
3rd December, 2009, 11:46 AM
I bet you don't ;)

Dreamer
3rd December, 2009, 11:58 AM
the real hustle program did they actually manage to get into someones computer. Or is that the prog where they set up a fake wifi login website and hijacked peoples data in wifi hotspots after the poeple logged on to their fake hotspot website instead of the real one?

relo2k
3rd December, 2009, 12:19 PM
the real hustle program did they actually manage to get into someones computer. Or is that the prog where they set up a fake wifi login website and hijacked peoples data in wifi hotspots after the poeple logged on to their fake hotspot website instead of the real one?

As far as I remember they actually managed to get into the guys computer, and they new the holiday he had booked and the card he used.

Obviously that's something I would never ever do. Don't care what you all say.

And this is a bit different from knowing how to watch free telly on-line and saying "I know how to but I'm not going to watch it". watching TV on-line is not hurting anyone although still breaking the law in some way.

But when coming to this and accessing someone's computer it is just simply so that I know how to do it. Even though I WOULD NEVER obtain any files or anything other data from their computer.

Qrius
3rd December, 2009, 01:24 PM
You can't learn to hack
You have to Hack to learn ;)

relo2k
3rd December, 2009, 01:37 PM
"But I have to do a little wrong so that I can learn how to do it"

That's what I said at the top.

I will have to hack to learn how to, But what I'm not going to do is go any further, its like sex you may say.

Great I'm in done my stuff now lets get out. We don't want to anything from inside do we. we just want to get in enjoy and get out.

deni.babe
3rd December, 2009, 01:43 PM
exciting read ,relo2k do you think you are superman as you have the logo if so use your xray vision then let us all know how you get on, or you could leave me your credit card details and i swear i wouldnt use them.

relo2k
3rd December, 2009, 02:18 PM
exciting read ,relo2k do you think you are superman as you have the logo if so use your xray vision then let us all know how you get on, or you could leave me your credit card details and i swear i wouldnt use them.

Loved you reply there lol.

Well to be honest I do like superman. I am indeed a big fan,
I have all of the DVDs ever made, Including George reeves, Christopher Reeve, and also the 1980's Adventures of Superboy lol,

i have superman statues and underwear and Robes and books. as well as credit card and comics.

The only thing im missing is the powers lol,

Anyway anyone going to help me?

shedder101
5th December, 2009, 07:07 PM
Hacking wireless is simple's with any system that requires a password

you can always get the password and public Wifi has to advertise the pass or make it click log on access therefore all the computers on that domain can be accessed that's why you need a good firewall on a public network.

to make your home network or any network secure is very simple

you can use WPA or any other hex decimal password but the simplest way is MAC filtering

MAC addresses are unique to each device yes i know you can if you have lodas of money and equipment change you device MAC but trust me its dam hard,and you need a MAC address of a device on the network to do it,,,,, list each device access to your network each MAC will be different then any device not on the list dont get in ever,, use WEP and MAC and i doubt any one will hack you

Totty22
25th December, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hello Fellow Friends,

I was just wondering, and I promise this is just so that I can say I know how to and not actually do any harm in anyway to anyone.

And those reading this should not do it to any other reason also.

But I was watching that program "The Real Hustle http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8mf"

And they managed to get into a neighbours PC by accessing it through the wireless Internet.

I learnt how to obtain WEP keys using Backtrack4. Now does anyone have a site with step-by-step guide on how to access the computer as well. or does this forum have a guide and can you please post the link to me. or perhaps a youtube video.

Thanks Guys.

THIS SITE RULES.
how do you obtain WEP keys using Backtrack4

Jim34
6th January, 2010, 09:52 PM
Hacking wireless is simple's with any system that requires a password

you can always get the password and public Wifi has to advertise the pass or make it click log on access therefore all the computers on that domain can be accessed that's why you need a good firewall on a public network.

to make your home network or any network secure is very simple

you can use WPA or any other hex decimal password but the simplest way is MAC filtering

MAC addresses are unique to each device yes i know you can if you have lodas of money and equipment change you device MAC but trust me its dam hard,and you need a MAC address of a device on the network to do it,,,,, list each device access to your network each MAC will be different then any device not on the list dont get in ever,, use WEP and MAC and i doubt any one will hack you

Things have move on from a few years ago, WPA is slightly harder to crack but just as easily doable, to make matters worse your MAC address is very easy to obtain and emulate!

winslowboytp
6th January, 2010, 09:59 PM
A friend of mine was in the house and went to access the internet on the iphone. they saw my wireless was encripted but still got access.
If iphones can get through wep can anyone else and get onto my network?

davvo
6th January, 2010, 11:21 PM
if you use Backtrack to obtain the WEP key of a network
then still using Backtrack with that wep key
you can own/look/fu*k up the pc on that network
it is very easy to do
but im not going to show how its done
but just saying it so easy its frightening
lock/encrypt your files/folders maintain the privacy of your data

Prikker
6th February, 2010, 03:40 PM
Listen to Qrius, there is a man in usa who just driwe down the road and he is real good in pc,s program. but he has also spend 13 years in jail for it.

on_the_jazz
6th February, 2010, 04:29 PM
To be honest if I did I know how to hack into someones computer I wouldn't tell you. Even although you are only interested in finding out and not actually doing it.

I don't think it is right to hack into someones computer. I am sure you will get the information you are looking for but I've never known computer hacking to be used in a "nice" way only for malice.

I thought this site was all about information sharing? Personally I think that the more people who know the better. That way it will be easier to protect yourself. How can you protect yourself when you don't know how its done :p

Changing a MAC address is one of the easiest things to do. Even Windows has dozens of free programs for that purpose. I really hope you're not still using WEP and MAC filtering.

it is very easy to do
but im not going to show how its done

You remind me of my mates daughter... are you 5 too?

relo, the hardest thing would have been to get around the wep encryption (which itself only takes 5 mins). Once they are on the guys home network they can see all network requests/info on that network. Using any packet analyzer you can view which sites are being requested. Therefore when they saw the man was requesting hotmail, or ebay, or whatever, they viewed the link, stole the cookie and bang they see what he see's (using their own browser). The only limitation is that the session is available until the guy hits the logout key... however, since most people just close their browser the hustlers would have ample time to look through his accounts.