PDA

View Full Version : bsi JC problem

autoelektrika
9th November, 2018, 01:11 PM
Hi guys.

i have problem with a 2010 johnson controls BSI.
programmed with FVDI. but dash went black.

from backup I have file attached, but when i try to flash file to bsi with fvdi it says 'checksum error'.

is there a possibility to restore this file?

sw- 28.3A

Thank

garabounga
9th November, 2018, 11:46 PM
Here is your solution pass in pm

garabounga
9th November, 2018, 11:49 PM
https://mega.nz/#!QdY2FDTS!D7mq8wgS6blkGz4Rydoagly7Z0Lb05TDVprj4lg mIfo

Meat-Head
10th November, 2018, 12:04 AM
pass in pm

The point of password the file was?
member got full red rep point 6 posts no thanks (not flaming o/p, against rules)

so come spill the beans what was the point in passwording???

jyst going to see a million npassss thankkkssssss pists

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 12:16 AM
Hallo meat head do u want the password OR do u want me to make IT available for all users?

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 12:19 AM
Now i understand hier you go its not my work all the credit goes to the person who deed this

passe : mecanodiag bsi fvdi

Its ok now?!

KriptoKey
10th November, 2018, 12:45 AM
Dear Garabunga, in case you do not have any restoration file, how should you proceed?
I say this because I got a vehicle that they have tried to program with FVDI and the BSI does not answer at all, it is as if I would be dead. The client lost all communication with the locksmith that I try to program. then it is difficult to get the restoration file of your fvdi

https://mega.nz/#!QdY2FDTS!D7mq8wgS6blkGz4Rydoagly7Z0Lb05TDVprj4lg mIfo

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 01:18 AM
Maybe its better explaine here:
HI. AFTER HAVING THIS PROBLEM SEVERAL TIMES WITH BOTH GENUINE AVDI & CLONE FVDI I HAVE FOUND THE FOLLOWING;

ON SOME JC BSI UNITS FVDI/AVDI CORRUPTS THE FLASH WHEN IT READS IT. IT WRITES A NEW FLASH TO ENABLE IT TO READ THE EEPROM, THEN WHEN IT TRIES TO PUT ORIGINAL FLASH BACK IT FAILS CHECKSUM BECAUSE IT IS CORRUPT & THEN LEAVES BSI DEAD IN BOOTMODE.

I don't believe adding power by jumpleads etc. makes any difference whatsoever as reported by others on here. There are just some versions of software that it always seems to corrupt. Even if you read the flash before reading pincode it will be corrupt.

THE FLASH IT READS IS STORED IN MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER / ABRITES software for ID ******/psa. This will vary slightly depending which version of windows you are running but look in my documents search for psa or maybe view by date modified & it will be obvious.

The problem is you need an undamaged flash at this point. There are some available on here & other forums. I have not been able to find a few anywhere. Do NOT write the flash or it will wipe the eeprom & need to be reconfigured.

My solution, tested & working 100% on numerous vehicles;

1. Find your flash id by opening bsi with fvdi & get 4 digit software signature. Then obtain a good file with this id.
2. Go to the file location & replace the corrupt file with the good 1. Make this file write protected. It must have the exact same name as the original eg. JCI_BSI_7F0B.bin
3. Perform the pin read again with fvdi & it will work correctly, give you the pincode then the car will come back to life. You can then program keys or whatever you wanted to do in the first place.
4. As long as you keep the good file in its location & write protected fvdi will always work ok for any bsi with the same software signature.

autoelektrika
10th November, 2018, 09:38 AM
Hello, thanks for the super instructions. I have a problem that I do not have a functional file with 28.3A software. I can not find it anywhere

Meat-Head
10th November, 2018, 02:51 PM
Now i understand hier you go its not my work all the credit goes to the person who deed this

passe : mecanodiag bsi fvdi

Its ok now?!

nothing worse than getting to a job having travel 30 miles to find a password
but person when after 4 weeks you get hold of them gives it to anybody.

When you take you cat to the vet do you padlock the pet carrier?

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 05:29 PM
Hello, thanks for the super instructions. I have a problem that I do not have a functional file with 28.3A software. I can not find it anywhere
This is good JC files

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 05:34 PM
Here some more

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 05:37 PM
Dit is al i have
I hope IT helps.these are difficult to find.

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 05:40 PM
I dont have a cat .

garabounga
10th November, 2018, 05:42 PM
I dont have a cat .

Meat head.

Brof
11th November, 2018, 12:51 PM
Great explanation, Just a question on this, so the problem is when fvdi is been used to read pin code from Johnson control for key programming/learning? so by NOT trying to read pin using fvdi there wouldn't be a problem in the first place? Therefore why don't people get pin from other source or device first? then this problem would not be happening, Am i correct on this?

Brof
11th November, 2018, 12:52 PM
Great explanation, Just a question on this, so the problem is when fvdi is been used to read pin code from Johnson control for key programming/learning? so by NOT trying to read pin using fvdi there wouldn't be a problem in the first place? Therefore why don't people get pin from other source or device first? then this problem would not be happening, Am i correct on this?
I meant to quote this, sorry for last post

HI. AFTER HAVING THIS PROBLEM SEVERAL TIMES WITH BOTH GENUINE AVDI & CLONE FVDI I HAVE FOUND THE FOLLOWING;

ON SOME JC BSI UNITS FVDI/AVDI CORRUPTS THE FLASH WHEN IT READS IT. IT WRITES A NEW FLASH TO ENABLE IT TO READ THE EEPROM, THEN WHEN IT TRIES TO PUT ORIGINAL FLASH BACK IT FAILS CHECKSUM BECAUSE IT IS CORRUPT & THEN LEAVES BSI DEAD IN BOOTMODE.

I don't believe adding power by jumpleads etc. makes any difference whatsoever as reported by others on here. There are just some versions of software that it always seems to corrupt. Even if you read the flash before reading pincode it will be corrupt.

THE FLASH IT READS IS STORED IN MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER / ABRITES software for ID ******/psa. This will vary slightly depending which version of windows you are running but look in my documents search for psa or maybe view by date modified & it will be obvious.

The problem is you need an undamaged flash at this point. There are some available on here & other forums. I have not been able to find a few anywhere. Do NOT write the flash or it will wipe the eeprom & need to be reconfigured.

1. Find your flash id by opening bsi with fvdi & get 4 digit software signature. Then obtain a good file with this id.
2. Go to the file location & replace the corrupt file with the good 1. Make this file write protected. It must have the exact same name as the original eg. JCI_BSI_7F0B.bin
3. Perform the pin read again with fvdi & it will work correctly, give you the pincode then the car will come back to life. You can then program keys or whatever you wanted to do in the first place.
4. As long as you keep the good file in its location & write protected fvdi will always work ok for any bsi with the same software signature.

garabounga
11th November, 2018, 05:22 PM
Yes that's correct To be honest with you IT took me quite some time to figuire out what the problem is and sinds that time i never used fvdi to Read pin i Just open bsi 5 minutes and Read pin in most cases dont even need to desolder eeprom i Read with original carprog.then i sure its gonne be alright

KriptoKey
12th November, 2018, 08:39 PM
Hello brothers ,
I have made the connections in my table and I can now scan on bench BSI JC. To restore this BSI JC I need the flash "software signature 7FAD" can someone help me with this file to restore? The locksmith who was watching this car says he does not have the file backed by FVDI.
I hope someone can help me with this 7FAD file.

thanks for your help

rafal
12th November, 2018, 09:38 PM
Write message to doctore user.

doctore
12th November, 2018, 09:52 PM
I do not have this flash

garabounga
15th November, 2018, 06:21 PM
Try this one i found in DK

TRANS593
28th December, 2018, 12:26 AM
bonsoir garabounga
c'est possile d'avoir le mot de pass
merci

soulnotsailed
30th November, 2020, 08:10 AM
Hi guys! killed my bsi can't find
Software signature: BA90
I would appreciate your help.
CheckSumm Error :(

Hi guys! killed my bsi can't find S

Kamel76
5th December, 2020, 08:04 PM
Salut les amis je recherche dump flash
Pour bsi johnson controls
ev04
Signature logiciel f3.e4
Svp bsi planter avec fvdi
Merci de m'aider

abelf10
17th July, 2022, 12:23 PM

Thank you my brother, you saved me today,i was reading my friend bsi to find pin code in bsi and car died, I followed your guide and worked stait ahead, God bless you, thank you very much

rudoni
21st July, 2022, 05:17 AM
garabounga ,Password plz....

markuuuu
13th June, 2024, 09:03 PM
A lot of useful information here u guys are great I hope you can help me after Reading here and follow step after step I got to know my JC bsi have 41.c5 Signature and no one have it on the internet or posted it here because I do have dead BSI after trying to read my pin and bought another one and same happened I am trying withe the used bsi I got from the same model if some one can help me to get this flash and try to start my car