PDA

View Full Version : Geniune Kess V2 5.047 - 2.47

TilQ34
12th November, 2018, 01:28 PM
Im about to purchase the original Kess V2 Master.

Can I trust it? How big is the chance to brick or hurt a ECU if it's not a problem from the user?
If HW / SW are correct and protocols in the list, can it still damage something?

Is it only the BMW series that are as extra comparing with a Clone-one? Or also other brands like Volvo etc...?

I found allready the tool from Ebay and also from Alientech, anyone knows where to purchase it without paying the VAT(have VAT and company)

Thanks allready

Summa
12th November, 2018, 01:36 PM
Genuine Kess works with Ksuite 3.xx and have firmware version 6.xx

You are buying a slave kess hardware with processor & card from a clone ?

TilQ34
12th November, 2018, 02:39 PM
Genuine Kess works with Ksuite 3.xx and have firmware version 6.xx

You are buying a slave kess hardware with processor & card from a clone ?

No I have allready a clone EU version of it and thought that the original Kess also was turning on 5.017/2.47

So That allready 1 thing gained of info.

I wanna purchase the legally by Alientech Master version with Car and Bike protocols, I prefer only Car but I think it's not available.

Everything original not with processor/Card or something else like it.

Or do you mean they using the same pro/sd card as the china clone?

Summa
12th November, 2018, 03:18 PM
Then you should start looking for an official distributor and buy the tool, they will be most able to answer your questions .

TilQ34
12th November, 2018, 04:48 PM
Don't think they are gonna tell what's negative on there product.

Experiences welcome..

Summa
13th November, 2018, 09:40 AM
Every tool has his own stringiness and weakness , there is no perfect tool, you should ask yourself what will be the most suitable on your market pool.

sdtsedat
13th November, 2018, 12:20 PM
I have kess, very stable. If file is damaged, he don't write. Secured, safe and stable.
I do 4-5 bmw f-series in one week by obd. Never had error.

1time error because voltage was under 11,3volt..
Put charger and recovery all ok.
All VAG cars obd very stable.
Volvo most of them obd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

TilQ34
13th November, 2018, 06:02 PM
Sagol Müdür...

pocinas
9th July, 2019, 06:06 PM
I every time connect strong battery charger when i write files (every time) just to incase but never when i read.

Genuine - you have support, support all Bmw F series via Virtual Reading, the same Vags car and Toyota all Virtual reading if we talk about EDC17x.... and MED17x....

Master kess with car is just with van protocol coast close €4000, plus after 12 month used, subscription for another 12 months arround €1500..... kess cars plus bike protocols.. should ask distributor but if i know well kess master with all protocols open is cost over €8000.

In my opinion if you have ready Kess 5.017 clone maybe better think about Autotuner. Master coast €5000 and there is tool like kess and ktag 2 in1 and no silly subscription. Just what is worse, dont support older ecu like edc15...edc16. But if you have kess 5.017 so shouldn't be problem