PDA

View Full Version : Opel Vectra C DTC OFF!

fedez
12th November, 2018, 06:37 PM
Hello Everybody!

I have transferred automatic gearbox (af40) to manual F40, and got DTC U2106-00 (no communication with TCM) and check engine light on. I Have disabled TCM and shift lever in all modules.
Maybe someone can disable this dtc in ECU, or maybe need to pull out and open ecu, then write new software?

CAR: 2008 Opel Vectra C 1.9cdti 110kw,
Ecu flash readed with MPPS v18

Thanks for your time!

yudon
12th November, 2018, 09:02 PM
try this file.
Although, everything should have worked with OPCOM - HighSpeedBusProgramming

fedez
12th November, 2018, 10:48 PM
Thanks! I will try tommorow.

fedez
13th November, 2018, 12:01 PM
so, wrote the file but no luck, same fault?

voltechcar
13th November, 2018, 03:51 PM
Change coding in ecu, if ecu not have possible edit coding use sps opel, flashing ecu to manual gearbox and you not have can dtc.

fedez
13th November, 2018, 04:15 PM
Change coding in ecu, if ecu not have possible edit coding use sps opel, flashing ecu to manual gearbox and you not have can dtc.

am do not have tech2

Kic
15th November, 2018, 03:57 PM
You changed the Variant Configuration?
Did you change High/Mid/Low speed CAN config also?

fedez
15th November, 2018, 04:13 PM
You changed the Variant Configuration?
Did you change High/Mid/Low speed CAN config also?

Yes I dit it

bobolin4o
15th November, 2018, 05:32 PM
If you not have SPS Opel, the Opel dealers have it for sure...
This procedure will cost about 50-100 euro, so what is the benefit to mess with software,
with this shity MPPS, wich reads only the half of the flash memory...?

fedez
15th November, 2018, 05:58 PM
If you not have SPS Opel, the Opel dealers have it for sure...
This procedure will cost about 50-100 euro, so what is the benefit to mess with software,
with this shity MPPS, wich reads only the half of the flash memory...?

I have oem xprog and can read/write everything what I need, but I have open ecu...if I have correct dump is no problem write it, but with new dump maybe new problems, Sport button, IDS...because at this day I don't understand OPEL software marks...for example my software nr. can be from 88kw engine, from manual too...so how to find correct one, maybe this is internal flash or eeprom correction needed...not external flash...

bobolin4o
16th November, 2018, 08:51 AM
No need to find anything, just GlobalTIS and Pass-Thru cable.
1 day for download, instal and activate, about 11 gb of disk space... unlimited possibilities for change software on Opel cars till 2010.

fedez
16th November, 2018, 10:24 AM
No need to find anything, just GlobalTIS and Pass-Thru cable.
1 day for download, instal and activate, about 11 gb of disk space... unlimited possibilities for change software on Opel cars till 2010.

cable 400euro. better go to Local dealer...

bobolin4o
16th November, 2018, 12:04 PM
Any Pass-Thru device is applicable.
There are and cheaper devices... But yes, better go to Local dealer...

fedez
16th November, 2018, 01:40 PM
Any Pass-Thru device is applicable.
There are and cheaper devices... But yes, better go to Local dealer...

cheaper devices?

Kic
16th November, 2018, 10:13 PM
J2534 compatible interfaces work with GlobalTIS. Mongoose GM, OpenPort or similar

Kic
16th November, 2018, 10:17 PM
Oh! And be sure to have a manual gearbox VIN handy! (SPS uses VIN to match the calibration to the cars equipment)

fedez
1st January, 2019, 08:25 PM
Happy new year everybody!!!

just today I have finished my "project" of configuration ECU from auto to manual, want to share my experience with that. so I have bought tactrix openport 2.0 (clone), downloaded configured Globaltis with VMware Workstation. With SPS program started to configure my ecu, everything looks clear and simple, but when started reflash ecu I got error E4491, at reflash moment I saw that writing is very unstable and can't finish writing job, restarting and restarting...I have to cancel reflashing...so my ecu stayed unresponsible, but thank god SPS still can write configuration....so after few attempts of unlucky writings I started searching where is the problem...so after few days searching I have found that problem is bad quality openport interface, found that VAS5054A (which I have)support passthru, instaled drivers and reflash going without any problems...

Thank you guys for help!

bobolin4o
2nd January, 2019, 07:32 AM
I am happy for you, mate!