PDA

View Full Version : Cables into DM800S

dseven
3rd December, 2009, 06:26 PM
I have a sky dish installed with 2 x Sat Cables into the house.
how do i know which one to put into the DM800 Sat In port? as the DM800S only has 1 Input

ITS A SCAM !
3rd December, 2009, 06:45 PM
That is a good question.....Is it true that Sly use a "twin" coax for HD content ? I am sure someone will tell you exacly what to do....My satellite set up only has a single coax, but i have seen some cable advertised as "shotgun"...And the letters HD have been associated with it.

dseven
3rd December, 2009, 06:48 PM
That is a good question.....Is it true that Sly use a "twin" coax for HD content ? I am sure someone will tell you exacly what to do....My satellite set up only has a single coax, but i have seen some cable advertised as "shotgun"...And the letters HD have been associated with it.

do you have a 800 setup then! On Sat?
Working ok?

Manic01
3rd December, 2009, 06:58 PM
there are 2 cable going in as it was probably for sky+ which has 2 tuners. Any one of those cable from the lnb will be ok.

dctyper
3rd December, 2009, 06:59 PM
2 cables for 2 tuners my friend, ie sky+

dseven
3rd December, 2009, 07:55 PM
2 cables for 2 tuners my friend, ie sky+

has anyone got one of these and got it working on Dat? What image / boot did u use?

dseven
3rd December, 2009, 11:59 PM
So - i have set up the DM800S tonight using the "Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.12 FOR CLO" from this forum.
All looked good and a scan showed over 1700 Services ! - Good !
Not in Bouquets yet but can sort that later.
However all i can view is the FTA channels.
Does anyone know or can they tell me what i need to do now to Encrypt all the other channels for viewing?
Or am i missing something in much more detail !
Any help would be great.

dctyper
4th December, 2009, 09:38 AM
google search cccam

dont discuss further please

dseven
4th December, 2009, 09:58 AM
Noted - many thanks