PDA

View Full Version : Affordable way to unlock PCR2.1 by OBD

nikkow
14th November, 2018, 09:36 PM
Good Evening,

Does anybody know if there is a affordable way to unlock the Continental PCR2.1 (VW Caddy 2013) without opening it? I've searched for 3 evenings in a row and not finding anything accept for tools which cost around € 4000. That's a little bit to expensive for hobby...

Thanks in advance!

Nico

rafal
14th November, 2018, 10:28 PM
Good Evening,

Does anybody know if there is a affordable way to unlock the Continental PCR2.1 (VW Caddy 2013) without opening it? I've searched for 3 evenings in a row and not finding anything accept for tools which cost around € 4000. That's a little bit to expensive for hobby...

Thanks in advance!

Nico

What is point to play with ecus for hobby?
And next question will be:
I broke ecu and what can I do?

nikkow
14th November, 2018, 10:50 PM
It's just that i dont have to earn my money with this, that's why i call it a hobby. I'm a enthousiast car mechanic and i've done some remapping in the past. I've bought another car which i like to remap and that's the reason i ask this.

voltechcar
14th November, 2018, 11:03 PM
4000 euro this is normal price, in next year this is funny price because 30% cars have only genuine tools.

jnoroeste
16th November, 2018, 08:47 PM
Hi M8, chiptuning is not a hobby, but you can do it without opening using genuine slave kessv2 as your cheapest choice, i can provide it if interested.
Regards.