PDA

View Full Version : Need read Denso RA6

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 04:13 PM
Hi people,

I need to read / write Mitsubishi ASX 1.8di 115hp with denso RA6 ecu.
I don't like solder wires on this ecu.

Is there any adapter? If yes, wich one?
Can someone help me out?

FlashTune
15th November, 2018, 04:42 PM
there are a view options friend. now thees day you can read all DENSO ecu by OBD if you have the right tools :)
tool for Denso OBD is not expensive and is very good to have!!

you can also order the Ktag pins with Table. just have to put the pin on the points and you can read and write the ecu without soldering.

hope you have your answer

regards

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hi friend, only this ecu cannot read by obd :(
I have Kess, AT, geniune, no read.

I have KTAG geniune, but i need solder wires. I need to know wich adapter i need to buy (number adapter) to read this ecu without solder wires.

FlashTune
15th November, 2018, 05:11 PM
because your tools doesnt support the ecu, its not IT CANT BE READ :)

voltechcar
15th November, 2018, 10:11 PM
easy and simple. This ecu reading kess without any problem but we must connect ecu on the table, if Kess not read id must use protocool with Mitsubishi Pajero. Tested several times......

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 10:28 PM
Woww thanksss mate!!!!

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 10:29 PM
I need read with tricore cable, and choose obd?

voltechcar
15th November, 2018, 11:21 PM
normal obd cable, I use bestdiagcar on the table. The same what this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhVqfu_7nu8

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 11:42 PM
How you read it? I see only write in video?

sdtsedat
15th November, 2018, 11:43 PM
And one more question, in kess there is no listed this mitsubishi asx car, only in ktag. I choose another mitsubishi? Or choose tricore?

voltechcar
16th November, 2018, 12:09 AM
And one more question, in kess there is no listed this mitsubishi asx car, only in ktag. I choose another mitsubishi? Or choose tricore?

because this video show toyota, this is an example. Use protocol Pajero

Myjector
16th November, 2018, 09:11 AM
Send him over mate if it doesnt work, did one last week with X17 OBD

mariadumitruiul
10th September, 2019, 08:09 AM

Hi,

Did you managed to read it? I have both KESS V2 and Ktag with all the cables , but i also don't want to solder wires (if i don't open the ECU that's even better). Can you please describe me the best option to read it?

I have seen few posts back the pdf with pins connection, but i am not sure which interface was used? it was kess with the cable that have many wires?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

GiannisM
25th November, 2019, 11:35 PM
Send him over mate if it doesnt work, did one last week with X17 OBD

Hello, i tried to read ecu via x17 original but couldnt connect to ecu.

Also kess clone via protocol sh7058/59 failed.

I can connect actia xs evol with etacs decoder , and play with etacs or delete dtc etc..
At past i had a clone elm327 that one day starded behaving strange, and then ordered a genuine elm327.
But the genuine although connects fine, after some minutes disconnects or has bad pids refresh rate .
Is there something i can check about my. Obd2 port or communication with the ecu.?
Im afraid if there is some damage done to my obd2 port or any fuse or whatever that makes elm 327 to have issues and ecu to cannot be read via obd x17
Any help please
(Asx 2011 1.8 did 4n13 )

Thanks

Myjector
26th November, 2019, 08:09 AM
You must remove ecu and read/write with breakbox in bench
And use OBD protocol and X17 pinout

GiannisM
26th November, 2019, 08:43 PM
Thank you for your reply.

dainix1990
21st April, 2021, 02:54 PM
easy and simple. This ecu reading kess without any problem but we must connect ecu on the table, if Kess not read id must use protocool with Mitsubishi Pajero. Tested several times......

Can you post pinout for denso ra6 please, cant open a link.

nemesis3290
2nd May, 2021, 09:16 AM
my friend I did everything as you described but this ecu does not even read ID nothing works the only solution is ktag and open and solder the wires ... otherwise give me another 805941805941solution thanks

hashimoto-san
7th May, 2022, 09:41 AM
Thanks a lot. Tell me if you have a full pinout for this ECU. I work with mitsubishis and noted that pinout from service manual for injector drive is not correct with actual wiring.

stanislav georgiev
4th January, 2024, 02:45 PM
Thanks to voltechcar, I read and wrote with MPPS 18, everything is fine

hashimoto-san
5th January, 2024, 11:57 AM
Thanks to voltechcar, I read and wrote with MPPS 18, everything is fine
By OBD2 connector?

stanislav georgiev
5th January, 2024, 01:15 PM
By OBD2 connector? No, on the table removed the ECU. Kess also read it but failed to write down.