PDA

View Full Version : DM800 HD PVR and conax

Ziess
4th December, 2009, 01:31 AM
So, I'm a real newbie to this. I've just bought a DM800 HD PVR which seems to be an original.
Now I've got some problems, first, I can't get it to connect to internet. It recieves IP, Gateway and DNS, but it still can't connect. I have flashed it with Enigma2 + Blackhole 0.12.
The second problem I have is that I can't get it to "read" the channels coded with conax, and yes, I've got an original card in the slot.

As I said, I'm a newbie in this... and I could really need some help!

Thanx in advance.
/ Ziess

.: JaCkPoT :.
4th December, 2009, 09:30 PM
Many Conax cards need a CAM or EMU which is paired to the card via Boxkey and RSA

Ziess
5th December, 2009, 12:05 PM
Ok, I sat up till very late last night and flashed, configured, flashed, configured. At last I got back to the blackhole version I tried earlier, but now with much more knowledge about how the DM works. Network is up, I installed CCcam 2.1.3 after reading in the forum that it should be able to decode conax, and now it's all up running! Exept for one issue, I can't find the Canal Digital (0.8W) HD-channels?!? It detects the YLE HD channels, but I don't speak finnish :P Any Ideas someone?

Ziess
5th December, 2009, 01:24 PM
I've read some since last, could my problem with the box NOT finding HD-channels have to do with the dish head? They are a couple of years, but if I remember right, it's two ALPS sitting out there.

cccamgeek
24th July, 2011, 12:30 AM
hello
please help owto extract boxkey for conax !

vvxincent
24th July, 2011, 05:21 AM
dm800 the best choice !