PDA

View Full Version : Mileage 58 plate vectra c (signum)

obdmaster
4th December, 2009, 10:01 AM
Ok got a customer who has 58 plate Vectra c and done too many miles. I have opcom and a tacho universal, looked on german diga instructions , and you have to take dash to pieces and use chip clip. Im not that confident at doing that as ive never done it. Has anyone got an easier way or some tips or english instructions, any help is greatly appreciated

PremierD
4th December, 2009, 11:00 AM
Ok got a customer who has 58 plate Vectra c and done too many miles. I have opcom and a tacho universal, looked on german diga instructions , and you have to take dash to pieces and use chip clip. Im not that confident at doing that as ive never done it. Has anyone got an easier way or some tips or english instructions, any help is greatly appreciated

It is the only way mate ... C66 eeprom , dash removal is not that hard ... Only thing you need to be careful of is ..after you remove the needles.. and split the cluster ..is the lcd glass is connected to the pcb by a ribbon ..and will fall forward when you split the cluster.(don't tear it ) coz the dash will then be Gubbed...

PS remember the miles are also in the ECU...(if he claims warranty they will check)

Motika
23rd April, 2010, 11:21 PM
Just tried doing a 2002 vectra with a 93c66 and am getting a "DI error". Does anybody know what this is? I'm using UPA-USB and am reading it off-circuit rotated.

Thanks in advance

Motika
24th April, 2010, 01:51 PM
Sorted. Something to do with my connections. BTW its not rotated.