PDA

View Full Version : Help me friends is this real kess v2 original of fake !!!

gueswhat
21st November, 2018, 12:31 PM
Hello friends

I wanted to start tuning so i invest some china product first i notice clone does not works always and i was thinking for buy a real one and with my old china kess some bikes i had chances for reading ecu I find a guy that tune he says start with 10 files for 900 and says this good and never explains me nothing so I payed now I never used all files and I wanted to buy a real kess v so I asked that guy of he use original kess he say of course now he says he can order for me
So i trusted same guy /company and he tells me he Is a big buyer and work with the producer and for customers he can order and pay show me no payment that he makes and wanted 1800
Now the tool arived he tell that alientech don't had the original boxes because he order many and alientech give 1 big boxes and a strange box with a custom logo that is link on his company very strange now I opened I see simpel box and look like that the 4 bolt are touch and no sticker like eu or security for not open that bolts and I seemes to me this was opent please help me friends because I pay 1800 with out no contact with alientech this guy I think want to scam me or something please help me is this real ???or a scammer

mack0r
21st November, 2018, 01:01 PM
what software did you get to kess? 2.23? 2.47?
Ori kess working up V3.....

gueswhat
21st November, 2018, 01:07 PM
what software did you get to kess? 2.23? 2.47?
Ori kess working up V3.....

KSUITE_2.47_SETUP

mack0r
21st November, 2018, 01:09 PM
In my opinion, you have been cheated. I think it's a clone.

mack0r
21st November, 2018, 01:10 PM
I do not have the original but it looks like you've been cheated. let someone who has the original kess speak

gueswhat
21st November, 2018, 01:19 PM
thank u for looking mack0r

please everybody look it good for me i want to know it 100 procent but my brain also tells me that this is not the orginal

bersch8688
21st November, 2018, 01:35 PM
Please open your Eye's

That's 100000% a Clone
Sorry for you and your Money

Summa
21st November, 2018, 03:14 PM
Are you serious or just fool around ?

If your story it is true , i deeply sorry for you , you have just payed 4400% price of a clone cost in China.

figani
21st November, 2018, 03:55 PM
When you download actually software from Alientech server, you'll know 100% and fast if you own a clone or Ori...

But when it's a clone... And you connect it to software from Alientech Server... It will block your clone... And at the end, you will loose everything... So it's not a good idea...

How did you pay... PayPal...?
Where is the seller located...?
Try to get money back...

icezero2010
21st November, 2018, 08:10 PM
Hello friends

I wanted to start tuning so i invest some china product first i notice clone does not works always and i was thinking for buy a real one and with my old china kess some bikes i had chances for reading ecu I find a guy that tune he says start with 10 files for 900 and says this good and never explains me nothing so I payed now I never used all files and I wanted to buy a real kess v so I asked that guy of he use original kess he say of course now he says he can order for me
So i trusted same guy /company and he tells me he Is a big buyer and work with the producer and for customers he can order and pay show me no payment that he makes and wanted 1800
Now the tool arived he tell that alientech don't had the original boxes because he order many and alientech give 1 big boxes and a strange box with a custom logo that is link on his company very strange now I opened I see simpel box and look like that the 4 bolt are touch and no sticker like eu or security for not open that bolts and I seemes to me this was opent please help me friends because I pay 1800 with out no contact with alientech this guy I think want to scam me or something please help me is this real ???or a scammer

100% china clone :-) go to police .

send it back to alientech and tell them what user sell it :-D

and search a serious tuner ;-)

swirl
21st November, 2018, 09:44 PM
Clone 100%.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

gueswhat
22nd November, 2018, 03:26 PM
When you download actually software from Alientech server, you'll know 100% and fast if you own a clone or Ori...

But when it's a clone... And you connect it to software from Alientech Server... It will block your clone... And at the end, you will loose everything... So it's not a good idea...

How did you pay... PayPal...?
Where is the seller located...?
Try to get money back...

i have his account number

but i give him cash i was not able to make the payment so i give him cash
but i notice he use many acounts
he is located in Netherlands

gueswhat
22nd November, 2018, 03:27 PM
Thank u guys

i am trying to get my money back and i have contact alientec tey say its fake and i think they know who that company is
i have sent al info to them for get this scammer very stupid from me to trust this company
i wil do everything for get my money back and soon i will release this company name and all details because i dont want him to
know that i found out about this fake product and alientec will also try to help me get this scammer i really work hard for my money and this guy want to scam us all
i hearing him say month ago
he goos train people in other country and sell devices so this is a big guy with lots of plan for fooling people please dont let this happing to other people
in a few days i will show his hole company on every forum this scammer canot fool more people please spread the word about this scammer when i show his name and details please support me tuners

FlashTune
22nd November, 2018, 03:35 PM
i got the same :( ordered from US worked with it for 1 year but after i ask for update from company no responce. and know more guys they have same.