PDA

View Full Version : Scanning ASTRA channels in enigma2

j-juice
4th December, 2009, 02:14 PM
Apologies for the long-winded message :

I have a strange problem with my cuberevo twin HD after installing enigma2. When i perform a scan of the channels on ASTRA 19.2 it states that it finds over 117 channels, but when i save this and look there are only about 20.

The receiver used to have an NLB image and i was able to scan an view these channels without any issue. Since upgrading to enigma2 i can see it finding them but not saving them.

I used dreamset to download a channel configuration but this has made no different. As much as the channels are now in the list they do not work when selected.

Something i have also noticed that may be related is that the channels which it finds all appear as BSKYB and the ones which are missing i can find listed as SKYUK, i an able to select them and am able to see the channel, but as they are channels from ASTRA 28.8 it takes a few seconds to select each channel and i have to search through all differnt versions of the channel to find a working one.

Can someone please explain to me what it happening and maybe how i get around this issue.

aftermath
4th December, 2009, 11:15 PM
if you installed a channel list with dreamset, for example Catseyes.

you need to go back into tuner settings and setup your tuner and your longitude and latitude.